FireBall's first grow

My auto went from the first fan to the second fan in the matter of 3 days I mean were talking it grew 8-10 inches in that time! It is F&&&&&& rolling in new growth! Your plant is coming along great once it hits that growth spurt you will be smiling from ear to ear!

3 Likes

Man wiping sweat from brow :joy: I try to follow that no more than 20% rule but as I go it just seems like I could actually cut more but I get hesitant :grimacing: probably best safer than sorry is how I see it though to not get cut happy :smiley:

2 Likes

I sure hope to see that kind of growth!! I was hoping to have a good Christmas celebrating with some trees :christmas_tree: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

That is the same thing I said I started my grow just in time for some Christmas tree, if everything goes as planned it should be done by middle/late December!

Happy growing and good luck on your crickmick tree!

3 Likes

Same here :+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m very aggressive with my defoliation and it always bounces back stronger. These pics are from a week or so ago. Day 22 of flower and she is now starting to stack nicely. .

4 Likes

Oh wow :muscle:t5::flushed: I may have to step out of my comfort zone right before I send her into flower over the next couple weeks! Thanks for the motivation!

3 Likes

Lookn :eyes: good :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Anyone know Do I still need to wait before going to the next phase? I have extended late veg for 3 weeks now. Does she need a little more time?

2 Likes

I went through the same. I would extend. I extended mine two weeks more. Strains are different. Different grows for each. As long as your grobo is working properly I would extend another week and maybe a little trim IMO. @Todd.grobo always has great advice and helps me a lot.

4 Likes

That advice was spot on @Gunk no need for me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So today marks my 33rd day in late veg with 2 days to go before the cycle is set to “transition” do you think she will make it to the home stretch :man_shrugging:t5: i.e. the bottom of the top fan? Im hoping so! :muscle:t5: What is everyone’s thoughts will she be ready?

3 Likes

I’d do a little lollipoping IMO. You’ll be able to trim more as she stretches. I’m in transition now. Check out my first timer thread in share your grow. So far it’s like 50-50 as far as trimming during flower. Some say crop top super crop at this time. Some only trim twice in a 51 day flower. Day 21 and 42 I read somewhere. I’m one day at a time here and won’t know if I did anything right until it’s over. That’s just me. I use the search bar on this website like google. It works great for finding ideas and suggestions. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

2 Likes

First grow? Let her go into transition now, shes just below the 2nd fan so you should be in the clear (hopefully, all strains are different). Let’s hope that front branch in the middle catches up, otherwise I might cut her now before transition.

2 Likes

Did I kill my plant :cry: During my drain and fill one of my distilled water jugs came from the fridge and the other two were room temp the initial temp that went in was 58 degrees and then the temp within 2 hrs rose back to remain steady at now 70 but my plant is droopy now will she recover? I can’t even believe this please someone tell me all is not lost!!! :rage:

Give it a day. I bet she stands tall again. Might have just shocked her a bit. Just my thoughts as I’m no champion.

2 Likes

You were so right I went in this morning and she definitely has recovered almost actually looks like she grew more than the usual overnight :man_shrugging:t5: :thinking: idk definitely weird but definitely thankful!

2 Likes

Transition begins tomorrow!

3 Likes

Ok I went in tough on the lollipoping lets hope I did good :+1:t5: :face_with_monocle: so new to all this but definitely enjoying the process!

3 Likes

add some time to her stage (late veg?) to recover from that haircut. After a trim like that always best to give them at least 3 days to recover and bounce back

3 Likes