FireBall's first grow

Week 6 and she looks so promising! On this past Sunday she was topped and the growth since is definitely recognizable!

Is there something I should do I see people giving them a “haircut” is this something I should do I was reluctant to even topping. Any suggestions? Or just let her be from the top and see what she does?

2 Likes

After I topped and removed some fan leaves I removed the tiny shoots on the branch close to the stem. I haven’t done anything since.

6 Likes

Looks great! I may do the same since I am a novice at this see how the topping alone takes.

4 Likes

Since topping her

4 Likes

Not sure how to install it the water chiller lid hasn’t been shipped yet and even still I may just have to wait until next grow but I wanted to get one why they were in stock!

3 Likes

1 Like

Should I cut these two big fan leaves?

2 Likes

I would IMO. Try to get the tips out to the light. Some of the others big leaves you can tuck until it’s old enough to trim. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I trimmed them along with a few others. So far so good!

3 Likes

You have some wonderful bud sites coming in I have around 8 on my auto as of now! still growing like crazy hopefully I end up with around 10-12 or so!

Happy growing sir

3 Likes

Thank you! I am loving this journey was so skeptical initially had some hiccups along the way but she is looking good hope to grow her up to that 2nd fan soon so I can see how the bud sites come in!

2 Likes

Man i got mine i installed mine but it produces alot of heat my grobo chamber is in the 80’s I dont know if this is a good idea yet

1 Like

Oh man not good! I was wondering about that when I seen the “exhaust type fan” on it. I haven’t received my lid and I am 40 days into a grow so far doesn’t seem like my plant is having issues with the water temp it has not exceeded 73 and im using the hydroguard too so maybe I wont need it. Could use it on a separate project maybe :thinking: . Do you have the ability to switch back?

1 Like

I do and I will next water change . Just after thie hour of running it I turned the chiller ofd as my grow chamber is 89 degrees . Personally i dont think it worth it the grobo doesn’t have the right ventilation to get that hot heat out quick enough .

2 Likes

Yeah definitely sounds like a design flaw I may have wasted some money :roll_eyes: wont be the first or last time im sure, but I will find a way to put it to use elsewhere maybe! But man 89 way too hot for sure good thing you can rotate it right back out :laughing:

1 Like

mine runs right around 83-87 during the day! make sure your unit is at least 6-12 inches away from your wall to allow for proper circulation!

2 Likes

Are those temps to hot for your grobo ? My first grobo runs about 81-82 my second one has been a lil hotter.

1 Like

no around 78-85 is optimal really just was stating my temps!

Oh okay thank you so much !

1 Like

I moved both grobos 6 inches away from the wall and they both went into optimal temperature!

3 Likes