FireBall's first grow

Yes i do as well.

2 Likes

Good :+1:t2: there’s good support here.

3 Likes

Yea definitely the response time was amazing they even have agreed to setup a call while conducting my drain and fill!

3 Likes

Amazing support I have been pestering them I feel like and they have helped me along every step of the way!

3 Likes

The call went great drain and fill was conducted properly prompting the nutrient sensors! I literally was able to watch them dose in real time while on the call! Can’t wait to see her push through. Thank you Grobo Team for your dedication to your product and craft!

3 Likes

Anyone know what the brown spots are on the bottom set of leaves by chance?

2 Likes

I had the same. Was told it’s common and should stop after the first or second set of leaves. Mine stopped on the second set. Everything on up is green. I think it’s around the nutrients introduction. Looks about right age. I’m on last day early veg.

My spots and the other is older no spots. Hope this helps. Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Yes ok cool i was wondering cuz it did appear to only be on those leafs. I am on the last day of early veg as well! Thank you sets my worry a little less!

4 Likes

I just noticed my girl has some orange spots on her first set of leaves, I am super glad to know this the rest up looks immaculate

3 Likes

Day 6 of late veg and I must say she has not stopped growing had another successful drain and fill yesterday with nutrients dosing as required.

Anyone familiar with or know when I should consider topping?

1 Like

Well after learning how to count the nodes properly looks as if I was at 6 so she got topped today! What do you think did I complete this evolution successfully? Heres some pics!

5 Likes

Looks great. Those little shoots will take off pretty quick. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

How much hydro guard do you use fro the Grobo?

1 Like

I do 3 teaspoons each time I conduct a complete drain and fill. Seems to have been working fine my water temps have never been above 73 degrees so I don’t think I had too much to be concerned with just use it as a precaution really. I ordered a chiller from Grobo however heard the roots like it cooler.

2 Likes

Definitely looking forward to seeing the transition of them coming in!

3 Likes

Thanks my temperature been well above 72 degrees every morning I wake up so order so ice gel packs and try to keep the temperature below 72 degrees it seems to be working out.

5 Likes

I just ordered the Grobo water chiller I hear water temp becomes more and more important into the flower stage! I will be sure to post updates as to how effective it performs.

1 Like

Nice lookin plant. Very nice

3 Likes

Week 6 and she looks so promising! On this past Sunday she was topped and the growth since is definitely recognizable!

Is there something I should do I see people giving them a “haircut” is this something I should do I was reluctant to even topping. Any suggestions? Or just let her be from the top and see what she does?

2 Likes

After I topped and removed some fan leaves I removed the tiny shoots on the branch close to the stem. I haven’t done anything since.

6 Likes