Finished my first grow

So guys I am happy to say I’m done with my first grow. Altogether I got 4.13 oz. Of course that’s wet weight, but I’m still excited since this one s my first grow​:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

16 Likes

@Nikki_Bobbi,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

congratulations!

What are you growing next?
What was the biggest thing you learned?

4 Likes

So the obsession begins…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Grobo will always lead to high crystal strains. As they stack insanely nice in the grobo.

Special Queen #1 from Royal Queen Seeds in the UK was the frostiest i grew. Headband by Humboldt Farms in California was my 2nd.
I am really hoping the Gorilla Glue Lemon is frosty. That’s in the grobo now, although growing very oddly.

Not sure what to try next in the grobos, was thinking if i can find Jean Guy. So funny i keep naming Sativas, they are my favorites, the wife is Indica. She has me throwing the last 2 Wappas in the tent after the blueberries finish. So i have a few lined up, but always on the hunt for the next one. @chris_barfield @The_Reverend and @Mpower11 and @Bplatinum9 always have a stash on hand. I know Chris shares photos of most grows on IG so you can compare
I do believe all of them are running Flora Flex. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing Todd,
I share your wife’s tastes with her choice with Indica. The sativas make me somewhat nuts!!! Currently my Grobo is in the corner empty. I just broke down my smaller tent, and I’m down to one blackberry auto and two Gelato autos left in my big tent. Plus one in my dryer. My wife and I are trying to get the house ready to put on the market. Moving to either Nevada or Arizona in the next couple of months. Kinda of Jonsing because I need to get something into the soil!!! :joy:

5 Likes

I learned that my plant really responded well to carbon dioxide. Also, even though there are specific recipes for each plant, you still may have to tweak the schedule a bit.

5 Likes

You should try your hand outdoors in Arizona or Nevada. I bet you would have massive 5 foot tall plants in just 7 gallon pots. So much sun!
How are you moving the grobo? Repackaging it? Good luck with the sale and move @buzzy6

:slight_smile: Nothing wrong with Indica’s, but definitely do better on Apex Legends with Sativa high than Indica high lol

4 Likes

Also, I’m gonna do a sativa. Not sure which recipe yet

3 Likes

Good ? about the Grobo not sure yet. I live I the tropics and sun has never been an issue, but humidity and bugs have so the desert will help in that regard. Arizona has weird laws. If you have a medical card, which I do, and you want to grow you have to live 25 mile from a dispensary. However if you want to grow recreational, you can live next door to the dispensary :joy:! In both cases, it’s six plants per adult. Nevada is 25 miles regardless from a dispensary. Regarding seeds, Jerry Osage turned me onto Seedsforme.com out of Oregon I believe. I got these Blackberry autos and Gelatos autos from this place. Seems like they lean toward medical…

4 Likes

Looks amazing !!!

1 Like

At least the laws are changing in our favor. Even Mexico is set to decriminalize it here this year. Ill check out that site here see what they have

2 Likes

It’s a slow grind… I want have many teeth :tooth: left by the time it’s completely legal!!! :joy:

3 Likes

It’s funny. I live in Tax-achusetts and laws up here are pretty strict so I was very surprised and happy when they made it legal. We are allowed to grow 10 plants with no cards or anything required. This state got so much better to live in overnight.

3 Likes

I’m originally from Maine… pretty laid back laws there as well! Just can’t take the cold. Went to grad school in western Mass back in the Eighties and loved it!

4 Likes

Had lobster in maine, on the beach there on my 19th
Was cold for sure… January

3 Likes

Too damn cold there!!! :joy: also :lobster: eat everything on the bottom of the ocean floor most likely and that’s kind of disgusting :face_vomiting: could never eat them and I grew up in Lobsterville, Me…some like Sativa and some like Indica. I came into the world in 1960 knowing I had to grow the perfect 9# hammer :hammer: before I exit this :earth_americas:

4 Likes

Great job, my first grow 6 years ago sucked.

4 Likes