Fem Cheese

This cheese is growing so fast and big. Talk a look and if you see anything I can do or should please let me know. I’m still trying to get this green thumb thing down. Thanks all

5 Likes

Please keep me posted on this grow! I received free cheese seeds from seedsman for ordering and I may grow it next!

2 Likes

You may consider a haircut to open up air flow and get more light to Bud sites. Remember not to remove more than 1/3rd of the growth and start at the bottom And work your way up.

Here is an example

What stage (day) are you in/at?

5 Likes

I am at day 50.

I concur with James. Lollipoping and remove fan leaves. Looking like you’re going into flower? The trim will allow the flowers to grow better.
Awesome pictures!

3 Likes

What day are you on? How long till flower? I ask only because I see a few sites that could be topped. This will increase bud sites. Each “cola” site you see, when you pinch the top off gives you two bud sites instead of one. I’d also take a hand full of large fan leaves on top and edges off for more light penetration. Lastly anything underneath the canopy that isn’t getting light, should be cleared away. Hope that helps :+1::v::joy:

3 Likes

I’m on day 50.

Should I cut all the big leafs? Sorry I’m on day 51 today. Flowering mode. 13 of 42 days.

2 Likes

@Rawpwr420

It’s really up to you how to shape, manicure, crop your plant. A lot of ways to go about it. Increasing yield and quality means exposing Bud sites to light and allowing air to flow through

Check out this video for a little help. I’d use scissors and medical gloves (not at all required). He is very hands on

Didn’t see the part about you being in flower, most growers would suggest not to put unneeded stress on the plant during flower.

Begginer Tips #3 - Defoliation - YouTube

3 Likes

Is this an auto, because your numbers don’t make sense to me for some reason. I have medicated, but with sativa so a clear head and I’m great with numbers(have made excellent money on stocks). Could you please provide a screenshot of your grobo app. It will help me help you better :+1::v:

2 Likes

Yes it an auto fem.

1 Like

That makes more sense :joy:

1 Like