FAST Feminised Seeds

Has anyone ever had any experience with FAST Feminised Seeds? Are they the same as auto seeds? Would one choose an auto recipe for a FAST fem seed?

Example:

3 Likes

@Aang,

…

• (This Is A Very Good Question): (It’s Photoperiod, -So- Not Auto): (I Would Pick Hybrid):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

7 Likes

thank you @SilverGrobo! :+1:

5 Likes

Let me know how it goes, I have some fast bud seeds to try myself! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

haha will do, I might get them for my next grow!

3 Likes

@Aang They are feminized seeds that carry some of the ruderalis genetics, which makes them grow faster. I have a Jack Herrer Fast in my incubator right now that I am planning on transplanting to my Grobo. I’ll let you know how it goes.

On a side note, if you are growing an auto and you notice that it isn’t flowering chances are it was a “fast” feminized photo period seed.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info! Good luck on your grow /w the Jack Herrer Fast!

I have some Amnesia Fast seeds coming but it’ll be at least a few months before I try them since I just started a new grow

1 Like

I have west coast OG fast buds!
I think I might try them in my new tent setup soon!

1 Like

Nice! It’ll be interesting to see how they grow compared to a fem seed

1 Like

I never heard of a fast fem seed. Can’t comment accurately… But sounds like it’s about if not… The same. U build your own feel when you’re reading separate containers. Sometimes you have to learn how to use less or more by how your plant is acting like. Get to know your plants… It a feeling

This is my Autoflower Purple Rain mmmmm it’s starting to stink so she’s going to the flower tent.
She’s a lot taller and bushier now!

4 Likes

Nice :+1:

3 Likes