Fans stop when pump starts

Title says it. In one of my Grobos, the fans aren’t running. I have done several power cycles and the fans blow until I hear the air pump start, then they stop running.

2 Likes

If your past day 14 on your grow open a ticket at support@grobo.io

4 Likes

Only on day 3 of a new grow.

3 Likes

The fans don’t run until later in the grow. I was gonna ask, is it your new grow? The first fan turns on Day 11 I think, and the others turns on in Late Veg as far as I can remember.

3 Likes

Good to know. The problem is that I need them on for temperature regulation.

2 Likes

They wont turn on until set days in the grow. Look for an alternate solution

3 Likes

I don’t think the Grobo fans do a whole lot to regulate temperature honestly, the main reason for the first fan is to help dry the pod out a bit, which in my opinion doesn’t cut it all from what I’ve seen personally.

The second fan turns on in Late Veg to add to some airflow as the plant gets larger.

I agree, you’ll have to find another solution.

4 Likes

I have 2 systems in the basement, which is cold. So to regulate temps I have barriers set up and a small heater blowing behind them with a wireless thermostat in one of the Grobos. I had it set up perfect with all the fans going with a variation of only 2-4 degrees between the two units. But now one of them is not bringing in any warm air, so now I have one at 68 and one at 80.

Is there a reason why a fan should not be going in early stages? I would prefer to have control over the fans.

4 Likes

You wont gain control of the fans at any point. The temperature variation shouldn’t cause any issues for growth as its within a range. Mine have been colder than that and still thrive. Plus the bigger it gets the more hot and humid it gets

6 Likes