Fans in grobo not spinning [RESOLVED]

Was just doing some trimming and noticed that both fans are not spinning. Didn’t pay any mind till now! Are there certain times they run or should I be trouble shooting to get back spinning. Please help

2 Likes

Bottom fan turns on at beginning of early veg, 2nd fan at late veg I believe. They can be deceptive so if you have a pipe cleaner or something soft you can stick it in there to see if it’s spinning, or shine a flashlight. If not, try unplugging the unit for 30 seconds and plugging back in. If that doesn’t fix it, submit a ticket.

4 Likes

I would put a small fan of your own inside, as even when they do work, they do little. Probably why they removed both fans in the new Grobo 2 and replaced with a small internal fan.

2 Likes

Hi and thanks I did just that and they are spinning. With a pipe cleaner
I think they spin so fast could see it happening. Sure appreciate the help!:blush:

4 Likes

Thanks dog man they are spinning just couldn’t see it! I may add another as well. Sure appreciate the info :blush:

2 Likes

I thought the same about my fans, I could not feel any air being pushed in the unit and shined a flashlight one was spinning one wasn’t but I was in early veg so it was supposed to be like that, just very little air movement! @Selenad

2 Likes

I agree with the small fan, but only for more air circulation within the unit. The whole point of the two fans in Grobo is to bring in fresh air.

2 Likes

They removed the two fans on the new Grobo 2 and replaced them with an internal fan is what I was meaning

1 Like

- - - [2021-11.04]:

• ([RESOLVED]):

--

:wink:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes