Extra shipping fees

I did see that I would be responsible but I did not see this bill yet

For what it’s worth I had to pay 13% tax (HST in Ontario) plus shipping up and above the price of the Grobo. :slightly_frowning_face:

Are there any updates regarding shipping on August?
In my Grobo account it says shipping my Grobo on August 2018. The thing is that my Grobo hasn’t got into production yet!! Is it possible you will manage to rap it up in two weeks?
If not, please update the shipping…

Hi @gilad,

I believe we received your message in support and emailed you the final invoice for shipping. Once this is paid, the unit can be packaged up!

Best,
Robyn

1 Like

Hi.
I did not receive any mail from Grobo support at all.
I’ll be happy to know the final cost including shipping and tax.
Please send to my mail a.s.a.p

Regards.
Gilad

@Robyn
I recieved a bill from fedex to. Fedex is the worst
shipper out there.
Customs duty 50.03
Clearance entry fee 37.44
Advancement fee 7.00
Total 94.47.

@Robyn i just got the bill from fedex is this going to be the case when we order nutrients etc as well? This is really hurting my finances an extra near $100 thats why you have to read the fine print something i paid for months ago i now owe taxes on let me know if this is the case with every purchase it will impact.how i deal.with future purchases

2 Likes

Hi @alucard

We’ve updated our FAQ on the website to include this:

The Grobo One and shipping costs are exclusive of all taxes, including without limitation provincial and federal sales taxes, import and export duties, levies, charges. These charges are your responsibility. If you are purchasing the Products from a jurisdiction outside of Canada, please check with your state and country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to completing your Order.

Best,
Stephen

2 Likes

@Stephen
Can you not use USPS for shipping?Usps picks up for free and I won’t get no bill from them I’m sure.

1 Like

It’s coming from canada

Usps is a great idea or at least for nutes and supplies a U.S. distributor where we could buy from as buying nutes will be something grobo owners due thru out a years times to consistently have to pay high tax rates is tough.

I have no idea what agreements and prices Grobo has at their end. Grobo could use USPS and it would be shipped via Canada Post who hands it over too USPS. I feel your guys pain in a different way. We have to pay US $ for every purchase we make from a Canadian company. Huge sting on our wallets.

There may be concern with shipping nutes via regular mail, only guessing.

1 Like

I’m biased towards USPS lol. Then again we offer the cheapest shipping. And work on sat and sun unlike fedex. And ups doesn’t work Sunday.

6 Likes

@Bongsmoker89,

This is the absolute best! Thanks so much, you have given me a huge smile and several actual laughs out to the world. I’ll have to explain to the office why I’m giggling in the grow room. Again. :wink:

Great pic!

Stephen

4 Likes

I’m not sure your co-workers are going to believe your reason for giggling in the grow room, just saying. :joy:

3 Likes

@Stephen
Who says government cant have fun too lol.

2 Likes

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

• Production and sales of marijuana by the government, rather than by criminals, will save lives, create jobs, and generate money which can be used for social programs, education, and healthcare.logo-1
1 Like

If only that would be the case. More than likely most if not all taxes will go toward lining the pockets of politicians and sundry others. The unfortunate fact today is the massive level of corruption in our government, at all levels!

1 Like