Extended lead time for seeds

Hello Growers,

One of my Grobos is expected to be delivered tomorrow. While this excites me immensely I have some concerns regarding seeds that I ordered about 2 weeks ago from ILGM and Growers Choice, patience isn’t one of my strong suits (I’m working on it) :joy:. I have received no updates other than “your order is processing”. Is it typical to wait this long for seeds to just be packaged and shipped? Did I go with the wrong suppliers? If so, who do you recommend?

I have been thoroughly enjoying reviewing all of the information you guys have shared on this forum. I am an extreme over preparer, thus all of the recommended additional support items are here and awaiting their duties. I’m so thrilled to be entering into such a caring and knowledgeable community, very much look forward to contributing and absorbing as much as possible!

Regards,

SWSVIC

P.s. loving this little countertop RO!

3 Likes

Its very common for seed delivery to take several weeks especially your first order with a company.
My first order took a month. You also must consider that its not just the seed company that may have delivery issues, were still experiencing slow shipment due to covid-19.
I ordered a ph adjuster called up a month and a half ago from walmart.com and its still not here.

Thanks B!

I will continue waiting with great anticipation!

1 Like

First bit of advice stop using those seed banks … there are much newer and way faster banks out there not too those older dont stock really any of the new generation genetics …

2 Likes

Appreciate the heads up Chris!

1 Like

Any specific recommendations?

Funky RO! Where you get it from?

I use homegrown cannabis Co out of Cali took me a week to get mine.

2 Likes

Homegrown used to be oneseed right? I like homegrown.

2 Likes

Yes I belive so.