Everything Flora Flex

Wasnt talking about nutrients.
You must not have started at the begining of my topic ?(Everything Flora Flex). They have feed lines so you can run a reservoir instead of manually feeding. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Oh ok right here we’re we are speaking on now so I can go back an look :eyes::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Gd video man :+1:t2: I bet a lot of people do it the other way that was very helpful :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Update: still a no go! Like Heinz ketchup!

5 Likes

Moved out them cups.

4 Likes

Lil up date real quick from biggest to smallest the biggest one is gg4 then white widow then gg4 sour and last is royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: lil upset :angry: my jet fuel :fuelpump: ain’t make it but will give her another shot later​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Been looking :eyes: into the flora flex line thinking :thinking: :thought_balloon: that’s the way I want to go gd way to prevent algae an giving me some time as well I just know when they get bigger :seedling:gonna be a lot of work :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

What do you mean by prevent algae? Maybe I missed something along the way

2 Likes

Cause of the over watering I read when I was looking :eyes: at the product it self

1 Like

Can’t wait to see your flex lines so I won’t have to kick you off my “Everything Flora Flex” topic to the tent section! :crazy_face::sunglasses: Lol!
Plus we all wanna see what you can do! Flex on us! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Ur awesome :clap::sunglasses:

3 Likes

So are you!!! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

1 Like

The triple og is back how is everyone ?

8 Likes

Chris where have you been hiding?

6 Likes

Got distracted building 600 all wheel horsepower car… still got my garden though how you been @Mpower11

6 Likes

Welcome back! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

TY so much friend

1 Like

Update: Still experiencing some problems with my electricity and cant setup new tent until its permanently fixed.
Going into flush so I can dismantel the 2X4

3 Likes