Essential fixes for grobo...πŸ‘·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

This thread is to provide our grobo gurus suggestions as to what we would like to see in the grobo, AND why. If we are to ask for changes then we should at the very least offer a reason why. Earlier, I sat down,…had a toke,…and had an epiphany,…

I would love to see a hatch of sorts, we could stick our own ph probe down into the water to periodically take our own readings. I would like this to be part of the design, because I’ve seen some posts here from growers who have had this very issue, ph being off. If we could take periodic readings without disturbing the roots, we could head issues off at the pass, as it were…

There are a number of reasons why a little hatch of some sort would be useful, not simply for the reason I’ve described above. :+1::v:

5 Likes

Even better a hatch on the cover to remove the probes and clean them with out exposing the roots to light.

I know with mine I have so many magnets with cord going across that I would not want to remove it all to get to the tank.

4 Likes

@Osage @Stephane I completely agree having all those magnets makes it a hassle to remove the tank cover. I have faith that things are in the works so we can access readings from the :groboone:

1 Like

If I could I would buy a second cover and modify it with a dremel tool. I just don’t want to f**k with my current cover in case I screw it up lol.

2 Likes

@Stephane I don’t blame you for not wanting to touch your cover. You have a great idea maybe they put extra tank covers on the store page then you can lifehack it lol.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing an internal USB jack for the possibility of powering a wifi camera, a small fan to increase the stalk beefiness early on, or even a USB hub for additional toys.

8 Likes

I would like to put another fan in mine as well so that would be cool!

3 Likes

All great ideas. Keep em coming.

Is it possible to use more photos in your notifications as the grow progresses? In the weekly emails? They would help a lot–this is what we mean by pruning, by bud pruning, by β€œsettling in,” etc.

1 Like

There are separate threads for each week of growth and what to do each week and what notifications to look out for. Search β€œweek 1 notifications” etc. that should keep you busy for a while. :+1::v:

1 Like

@IBROWN54,

https://allgrowers.com/search?q=week

:wink:

Or maybe even a 3rd fan at the top.

2 Likes

@Mcmanis It’s funny in some of the grobo tutorial videos you can see dual side by side fans at the bottom must of took it out of production for some reason but agreeded more fans and a stronger light as well.

2 Likes

I was just saying because some of the stuff I read. Some growers with thick stems say its because of extra air flow

1 Like