Error 404

- - -

@vegetato,

• (#ILoveYourBubbleShots): (If you add another stone would Love To See If It Works): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

--

2 Likes

DAY 56: Transition (Day 11/14)

They are bushing up and growing a little taller, so far so good!

Have been checking for pistils daily and spotted what appeared to be the beginnings of some today. :crossed_fingers:

Plant #1:

Plant #2:

4 Likes

Missed this post! Good stuff! Seeing some more pistils 5 days later?

BTW our environments seem pretty close to the same with the RH / temps just by looking at the pics.

Not seeing any yet, actually. What I thought were some turned out not to be. Just reached day 2 of flower today, too!

1 Like

Ah weird! I guess it goes to show that the recipes are just a baseline, the plant is what does the talkin!

1 Like

Well, in this case it’s not an autoflower so there should at least be some pistils by now. I’m considering starting over instead of waiting ages for this one to mature.

It’s likely due to the genetics. One of the parents of this one is said to be picky about cold weather, for example. This strain is also intended for outdoor grows so perhaps this is a power of the grobo light vs power of the sun issue.

2 Likes

DAY 61: Flower (Day 2/39)

Gave them a heavy trim since they’re not yet flowering and were getting thick again.

Haven’t seen any definite pistils but am on the lookout.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Plant #1 Pre-Trim:

Plant #1 Post-Trim:

Plant #2 Pre-Trim:

Plant #2 Post-Trim:

Possible pistils spotted:

7 Likes

Christmas harvest woo!

I’m looking at a Thanksgiving harvest for mine as far as I can tell at the moment… maybe the week after though, we’ll see.

I’m definitely going for more a Sativa type effect leaning towards a mix of 50/50 by the end of flush hopefully.

Your girls are looking nice mate! They be stretchin!

@vegetato woops I think I accidentally edited an older post instead of replying, I don’t remember what it even said, lol!

3 Likes

DAY 67: Flower (Day 8/39)

They’re throwing a few more pistils and starting to bud up. Defoliated to open up the top again and also to clean up more of the bottom.

They’ve probably got about 8 weeks from this point on if all goes well. :crossed_fingers: :hourglass_flowing_sand: Looks like it’ll be a Christmas harvest. :christmas_tree:

Plant #1 Pre-Trim:

Plant #1 Post-Trim:

Plant #2 Pre-Trim:

Plant #2 Post-Trim:

7 Likes

I also took this video of them the other day before the defoliation: Login • Instagram

4 Likes

DAY 75: Flower (Day 16 /39)

They don’t appear to be stretching very much and seem to be focusing on buds.

Every day I’ve been tucking the fan leaves underneath to expose the bud sites and also spreading open the nodes. It only takes a night or two for them to raise back up into a praying position, although it does seem to be helping. :repeat: :men_wrestling:

Plant #1:

Plant #2:

8 Likes

Beats the alternative (over-growth), plants look fantastic. Have you completed your defoliation process or will you be conducting another?

3 Likes

In 2 weeks they’ll probably get another major defoliation and then it’ll be as-needed. I took about 5-6 more leaves from the tops of each a few days after the last one.

3 Likes

The ladies look great man, perfect heights imo. You’ll be able to defoliate nicely here soon and get some fat bois in no time :slight_smile: They took longer to start the flowering but it looks like they decided it’s GO TIME!

Good job on the leaf tucking daily, part of me thinks that since I was doing that multiple times a day it really allowed all my branches to shoot up and compete with each other, I’m sure the same has applied with your plants

2 Likes

DAY 80: Flower (Day 21/39)

They were due for their last major defoliation and some buds had to be rearranged to to get them away from the light. Accidentally broke one of the tops off of one of the branches though it still has a few good buds on it. :laughing:

These haircuts were on the extreme side but I think they can handle it. :axe: :scissors: :crazy_face:

They are both budding at about the same rate and seem like they might finish at the same time. :crossed_fingers:

Plant #1 before + after:

Plant #2 before + after:

7 Likes

DAY 89: Flower (Day 30/39)

They stopped stretching but it took a good 4-5 days for them to recover and resume focus on leaf/bud growth. I think a touch too much might’ve been taken off the larger one as some of the pistils started to die off the day after the cuts. Both have been thirsty drinkers the whole time so I’m inclined to believe they’ll be fine. There are more white pistils sprouting now and the leaves have been noticeably growing again for the past few days or so.

They’ll be in flower longer than 39 days, that’ll be extended soon.

Plant #1:

Plant #2:

9 Likes

The ladies look awesome.

Glad they stopped stretching, you should be goooood now to let them ripen up :slight_smile:

Pretty heavy defoliation but they look great honestly…it does look like they spent some time working on making some new leaves. I’m excited for you

4 Likes

She’ll bounce back. It’ll be interesting to see how nice and big the buds will get with the heavy defoliation!

2 Likes

DAY 96: Flower (Day 37/46)

They’re both filling out more and seem happy.

The smaller one is outpacing the larger one on bud growth and looks really good.

The larger one appears to be in more of a rush to finish and has also been more sensitive to not having the water topped up frequently enough. I definitely trimmed a touch too much off this one during the last round of defoliation but am hopeful she’ll still put out a bit of weight.

Overall, I’m happy with the progress they’re making. These grows have gone relatively issue-free besides the ones I’ve caused.

Plant #1:

Plant #2:

8 Likes

Looks like some nice bud growth since last week… they look great!!!

Hard to say if you took too much off or not on #1 but it looks awesome to me o_O

You think that’s why it’s flowering faster? Stress from the defoliation?

Or is it better light penetration?

1 Like