Error 404

DAY 120: Flush (Day 5 /10)

Moved plant #1 into flush, it seems to be finishing a bit sooner than the other. The current plan is to keep it in flush for 15-20 days then harvest.

DAY 120: Flower (Day 61 /67)

This one is probably going to stay in flower for another week or few before moving to flush.

Extra: Glue Gelato auto (Day 52)

She’s filling out fast with lots of bud sites.

7 Likes

Stem and roots looks happy. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Are you still removing leaves for plant #2 at this stage of your grow?

2 Likes

So far no more leaves have been taken but I’ve been considering opening up the middle a bit to get some light to the bottom before wrapping up.

5 Likes

I might do the same as I’m seeing a huge differences in my top and bottom bud sites.

2 Likes

DAY 130: Flush (Day 15/17)

She’s got a strong scent of a gassy kush, I just can’t wait for this one to be ready! Today is the first day of her 48 hours of darkness before the chop.

DAY 130: Flower (Day 71/74)

This one is getting frosty and still seems to be bulking up. I’m inclined to extend one more week but am tempted to just throw it into flush.

DAY 62: Glue Gelato Auto

She’s just racing along! This one usually yields quite a bit and there are quite a few bud sites developing.

10 Likes

Leave them in flower! Let them bulk no reason not to, right?

3 Likes

In 20 days it’ll have been 5 months since I planted these two! Just being a bit impatient with them.

6 Likes

You Got One Wrappin Up, Might As Well Let The Other One Work While You Cut The First. Just My Opinion.

2 Likes

Your buds look beautiful man. Here’s a couple pics of plant #1 of mine (the one that had the early explosion of tricromes). I’m pretty stoked and looking forward to finishing it. This is 6.3 weeks into flower. Lots of citrus tones coming out now. It’s lovely.
As for plant 2, I’ve taken the advice to push on and mitigate the hermie-ing as much as possible and so far I think with great results. There were a few sacs for a week or so, but after tying some colas away from the light a bit, I think it’s less stressed. Haven’t seen new sacs, but she seems a bit behind maturing as a result.

9 Likes

Lookin sick @vegetato that tent plant is gonna be a friggin beast my man! She’s budding up fast like an auto should… looks like some potential thick colas too :slight_smile:

Did you chop the first Error 404 ?!

4 Likes

@PrimaryOrange your plant is looking very nice! Beautiful flowers. I definitely can see the genetic resemblance to @vegetato 's plants…

You had a few pollen sacks? That’s unfortunate… hopefully you got them all!

3 Likes

DAY 134: Harvest!

Harvested the taller one after 17 days of flush. Forgot to mention earlier that 20mL of flawless finish was added at the beginning of flush stage (along with a drain/fill) and the water has only been topped up since then.

DAY 136: Flower (Day 76/76)

Instead of drain/fill I just added 20mL of flawless finish and then topped up the res. The next day the water was drain/filled with just distilled water. This was on Christmas day. :christmas_tree:

DAY 139: Trim/Jar after Drying

Left it in the unit to dry for 5 days. Covered the bottom fan with some parchment paper during the first day so there was airflow but not directly at the lower-hanging buds. Managed to direct the fan air into the shake container which helped keep the humidity up (until it dried out) I think.

The top colas are at the top-right of this next pic:

DAY 141: Flush (Day 5/17)

This one’s still doing well, really frosty now. I’ve already extended the flush to keep it the same as the other and get a measure of whether or not it matters (taste-wise) to leave flawless finish in during the entirety of flush.

Already tried a couple sample bowls of the harvested one in my dynavap and it tastes sweet and hits super hard. :green_thumb: Haven’t put it on a scale to get final weight yet.

11 Likes

Wow what a long road for these girls!

Those buds look so damn frosty… awesome pics. I’ll say it again… I appreciate when people post some high quality pics showcasing the bud structure and trichomes :slight_smile:

Hope you decide to weigh :slight_smile: Looks like slightly over 2 oz’s to me for sure… could be wrong tho :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I just realized my plant is in a similar situation as yours, Day 3 flower and no flowering yet… Gave her a big lollipopping yesterday and a little today since there’s no flowers yet… Glad to take note that I wasn’t the only one who thought something similar.

4 Likes

Looks :fire: congrats again brother!

6 Likes

That frost is incredible!! Amazing job

4 Likes

Congratulations on your harvest! Sounds like a great smoke already :yum:. :fire:

7 Likes

She look so good I can almost taste it

5 Likes

Always a pleasure reading your grows. Congrats @vegetato! :+1:

You did a wet trim correct?

5 Likes