Empty water. Yellow leaves

I’m on flower day 43/70 for Afghan Auto and when I opened my grobo today a lot of the leaves had turned yellow. I lifted the bottom and noticed that there was basically no water at all left. The grobo has not warned me. I just filled the water up again but I’m wondering how much damage this has done? I have nutrients left in all bottles and the water is bubbling. Will this plant bounce back from this? The flowers still look Good but many leaves on the top of the plant are yellow and crispy.

1 Like

Wow good luck. I am new and figured they notified us of things like this. Do you do the weekly stuff like drain and fill as that is a lot to lose in one week.

1 Like

Yes i drain and fill weekly and I generally keep an eye on it. I had not opened the grobo in a couple of days now though…

The reminders are based on time since planted and have nothing to do with the sensors. Once your plant hits flower you need to check on the water every 2-3 days. I always end up adding more water midweek to prevent that from happening. The good news is that your plant has some big beautiful roots that should be able to keep her going through flower.

2 Likes

Ah I had no idea. First time. Will keep an eye on it. Hoping it hasn’t damaged it since I have som fat buds on this one that I can’t stand the thought of loosing lol

1 Like

@TMW,

Water_Fill..1~~ {:droplet: :potable_water:}: Water..~~

Silver/grobo

Trichomes_SG~

SilverGrobo {:microscope:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like