1 Like

Wow A HUNDO!! Damn !!

1 Like

You guys in air conditioner season?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

still hasn’t popped yet as well smh

Mine was a hundred more also but I’m contributing that to the fact that it’s 100 f’n degrees outside and we keep the house nice and frosty inside.

2 Likes

Where do u live if u don’t mind me asking im in nyc also its only been 3 to 4 days look at the pic I put up do u think that seed gunna pop ?

I’m wayyy south of you :sunglasses:. Give that seed a few more days, it will pop.

1 Like

Thank u bro

1 Like

May take 7 or 8 before you see it. I like germinating outside of the pod just because it tricks me into feeling like there has been less time till I see the sprout.

1 Like

I prefer that method also.

How long before I need new water in ny grobro

It will prompt you to change your water once a week, (every 7 days). Starting in a couple of weeks you’ll also want to “top off” the reservoir using the “fill” protocol once or twice a week in between drain/fills as the plant will begin to drink up plenty of water.

Mine up $22, but I’m also running the Ac and a dehumidifier. And yea… summer.

1 Like

Top off the reservoir how and what is the fill protocal

How long have u had ur grobro and whats the highest bill u have paid so far ?

Yes we are

1 Like

Mine just broke through day 5…waiting to see what my bill looking like also…hot in the south

1 Like

Fired up my Grobo 45 days ago, Bill is usually $400, last month was $490something. Again I don’t think it’s the Grobo, it’s the fact that it’s summer and the temps are extra high. Lots of space to cool at my place.