Durban Poison Grow

@Wolf1 took your advice removed all oversized palm sized leaves. She should have a lot of airflow and light coming through now.

My first white hairs

4 Likes

You can definitely see the difference, I would try to remove any leaves that are covering bud sites but take it easy with how much you take off at a time :cowboy_hat_face::+1:t4:

2 Likes

I dont have any visible budsites yet.

1 Like

The white hairs are bud sites.

3 Likes

I only have that one so far lol

Call me crazy but It was a move of desperation. I had to get the humidity dow it was killing her. Wilted leaves nothing was working. She was touching lights.

I did an extreme defoiling and midcropping. My girl is tall and lanking her branches cant support themselves. I had to bend them to get her away from the lights. I had to get rid of the leaves to free up the air so the humidity would go down. I didn’t want to get bud rot…

Hopefully the haircut and nutes will help her feel better. I’ll take a pic to update you when she wakes up, and then another in a week after she recovers. I did a lot of research before I did it and I think the stress will make her better for it.

3 Likes

Update.
She building tight budsites.

This is just 9 days into flowering

6 Likes

@Mcmanis,

((#LoveTheFloweringStage))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::white_flower:

3 Likes

She has come a long way. Perseverance pays off some times. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s been exhausting. Cant wait til shes done so I can fix my drain issues. 40 more days left.

4 Likes

Updated pics

Serving buds and frosty leaves.

6 Likes

Just make sure anywhere and everywhere there is a bud site it is getting light so if any leaves are blocking them cut them

3 Likes

Update 33days to go. Buds forming everywhere.

6 Likes

Looking great! Lots of sites

3 Likes

I trimmed away the huge fan leaves because they were blocking the light. I lil left the smaller ones

6 Likes

My plant is dirty. I was rearranging the branches for light exposure and I looked down at my hands they were all covered in grey/,black residue is this common. I also noticed the white hairs are turning amber color is this because of too much light exposure,??
The lower buds are still white no amber color. I still have 30 days left on my recipe.

1 Like

Normal

4 Likes

It’s getting ready

5 Likes

H there,

Not sure if I understand this.
I was wondering how it works. Durban poison outdoor takes 8/9 weeks to grow plus 8/10 weeks flower? Or its 8/10 weeks in total from seed to mature flower? Would june be a good month to plant? I live in the GTA

3 Likes

I’m just down the 401 :+1: lol. 8-10 weeks refers to flower time. But that’s when the plant gets the environmental :heavy_check_mark: to start flowering. So if it starts flowering in August you need 8-10 weeks from then to finish roughly. It may be a bit late to plant a seed now if it isn’t started, it just won’t get super big imo but you should still end up with something, and just hope for a longer fall you’ll prob finish up mid to late Oct weather permitting. I’ve got 4 outside now, 2 seeds that I started early May and two established clones (a buddy had them in his veg room for me until they could go out). Typically I start in a solo cup beginning of May or late April and just grow it in a bright window or something until she’s ready to go outside, usually around or after may 2-4 weekend :+1:

2 Likes