Drugs

Finally, I have one more question. Do we have the opportunity to learn the contents of these drugs or is there a similar drug that I can use instead? Shipping to turkey dont work.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I’m not sure I understand the question… What do you mean by Drug? Does that fertilizer?

1 Like

I live in turkey. I ordered my grobo last year back then there were no problems. I recently wanted to order new bottle numbers 3, 4 and 5 but shipping to turkey has been discontinued. Now I just wanted to know the contents of the bottle so that I can buy something comparable here myself.

2 Likes

@MrtJldrm Well I’m fairly new here. And my understanding is that the chemical/fertilizer/nutrients included with grobo are a propietery blend. So more or less you can’t replace them and still have automated dispersement of your nutrients

2 Likes

But you can manuall feed/ dose them. Not sure how this affects the nutrient pumps when they try to pump dry though. So bottle 1 and 2 are to adjust the ph of the water up and down (basic and acidic) 3,4,5 I’m not entirely sure maybe gro micro and bloom would be the equivalent? But again you would have to manually dose is my understanding

2 Likes

I agree at this point the easiest thing to do is

Drain Grobo

Get a bucket mix your nutes of choice.

Fill with that water.

Let Grobo do the hardest job (maintain pH levels)

Fill bottle 3,4,5 with just water this will address the pump so it doesn’t run dry.

I’m going to send you a pm in a bit also

6 Likes

I have good results just removing the bottles and using my own nutrients.

5 Likes

Something like this maybe

4 Likes

Nice, I know someone that does that. Grobo only controls the lights and ph. He does what you said and mix in a bucket with hydroguard.

2 Likes