Dr Earths Flower Girl Bloom Booster

Hi all. My buds are developing, but slowly. Has anyone here used Dr. Earth’s Bloom Booster (Flower Girl)?? If so, how did it work for you? Think it’s too late? Should I apply with a Light Hand? Thanx!

P.S.: I grew these plants with Miracle-Grow Soil, which I now understand is a bad thing. Too much Nitrogen? I am growing in a tiny Tent.

1 Like

I would avoid using anything that say’s “organic” in a Grobo. Organic typically means that it is made out of dead stuff, and it has a tenancy of settling on the bottom of the reservoir. This can cause several issues, the big one being that it will create a prime place for bad bacteria to grow, second it makes cleaning out your reservoir between grows a pain in the ass.

2x2x4 foot Tent grow. Not Hydroponic.

1 Like

@ArrEll,

[ Dr. Earth’s Bloom Booster (Flower Girl) videos - Google Search ]:

• ((#ISearchedIt)): :spider_web::computer::computer_mouse:

--

2 Likes

Just talking out loud why not get a product formulated for Cannabis for example… Big Bud

https://www.advancednutrients.com/products/big-bud/

2 Likes

I now have two: Fox Farm Tiger Bloom and Cultivation Nation Bloom 0-5-4.
I plan to use both, in addition to the Dr. Earth.

2 Likes

I haven’t used fox farm products before but I have heard good reviews on them

2 Likes

I’m not going to go very heavy on either of them, but I’m going to experiment with mixing in about 1/4-1/2 cup of Dr. Earth’s (organic) Booster, then at flowering time, use 1/2 dosage of alternating Tiger Bloom and Cultivation Nation Bloom. Kind of a “best of both worlds” thing. I am just finishing my first Grow, which took a LOT longer than I thought it would, and frankly I did everything WRONG lol. Miracle-Gro soil, hardly any added fertilizer, the strains I grew were too tall for my tent, etc etc.

My NEXT grow, I’m much better prepared, having been to these Forums and reading posts from everyone else. For starters, I bought Fox Farm Happy Frog soil. I’m through trying to save twenty bucks, when I’m undertaking a Grow which will cost me three months’ time! I’ve learned a thing or two! Cheers.
:grinning:

3 Likes

Sounds like your on the right track!!

3 Likes