Dosing Addertives

Hi All :fist_right:

Do I add my Canna Boost" after she’s finished her dosing same as my Hydroguard :thinking:
Or
Do I add to the Refill first :thinking:

1 Like

I can tell you I usually add hydroguard to the bucket of water before it fills and my roots look amazing. Not sure about the other item. Thats a food question though. Just bought Flower Fuel and was wondering if I should add it to the water after grobo doses also.

4 Likes

That is what I do too with Hydroguard and I think anything you add should be mixed like that. Not 100% sure, but Grobo need to adjust the PH once everything is added and some additives can change the PH I think.

3 Likes

I would add the Hydroguard and Boost after the grobo doses the reservoir. Add hydroguard to a cup of water and pour into the reservoir, same with boost. Hydroguard and Boost should not raise ec much. I use both regularly.

The grobo will re-adjust the PH back into range after a few minutes

3 Likes

:fist_right: Vicc

So I do water change as normal
Let her Dose
Then add my addertives (Diluted)
I’ve been just syringing Hydroguard into tank but Diluting makes sense

Are All addertives added to the tank After grobos done her dosing :thinking:??

Cheers :beers: :fist_right:

1 Like

Yes, I would wait until after grobo doses with all the base nutes then add whatever additives you like. Unless its Silica, you may want to add that first before filling the grobo. Diluting the solution will prevent EC spikes as well as chemical reactions from happening in the reservoir.

Be sure to keep an EC pen handy to measure your EC before and after you add your additives and dilute with more water if needed.

3 Likes

:fist_right:

Cool :+1:

This has answered Many growers same question :clap: :seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

:fist_right:

Not really needed I understand :wink: but I’m going to draw a line & do a complete water change & dose correctly as she’s only just started showing decent flowers

No harm done :flushed:!:+1:!:wink:!

I’ll also do a Probe clean/calerbration :wink:

2 Likes

I add everything to my full buckets as far as nutes and hydroguard. This way you don’t get two ph adjustments if needed. It will be fine as everything is mixed well before filling the res.

2 Likes