Door wont lock

My Grobo won’t lock and has the unlock deep blue light on. It only goes into the light pulsing blue when I hold the unlock button for 2 seconds. But when I do that the fluid glass is see-through and the light is not the right color on the interior of the machine.

1 Like

Open your door and bend the metal latch up a tad. That shield do it​:+1::v:

2 Likes

doesnt change a thing @Osage

I just got my grobo and it does the same thing , my latch isn’t close enough to the top to catch the lock , but I didnt see any reasons why I would need to lock it .

@mary_jane,

Door wont lock

I’m sorry this is happening to you:

Latch is in:

Latch is out:

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

2 Likes

I lean in on my door until I hear it click!

3 Likes

Same. I also have to push the door slightly when unlocking it. It’s extra childproof lol

2 Likes

I find that hilarious, youd think they would make everything perfect with the money we buy the boxes at :sob::sob::joy:

2 Likes

Did it work for you?

2 Likes

Nope just bad engineering on the lock I could fix it . But i dont have a reason too .

2 Likes

These small issues your going to run into. Its part of the learning curve that comes with growing. Id say the beginning is the most challenging. I had to replace my LED stack up & pump already. Im happy to say its been pretty much smooth sailing ever since.

Im even considering purchasing a 2nd unit as soon as they make some provisions & upgrades.

Patience is :key:

6 Likes

I had to tighten the 2 Phillips screws holding the latch to the door to get mine to lock. Something to try if you’re still having trouble

7 Likes

If anyone is still having troubles with this @Flyers28 hit the nail on the head. There should be 2 screws on the latch part of the door lock system in which you can loosen and then tighten again to adjust it up or down to better engage with the door locking mechanism

Regards,

Chris.

6 Likes

Please also double check that your unit is level.

1 Like

Just happend to me as well.

I bent the latch thing up a bit, and it seems to work.

2 Likes

That worked for me!

1 Like

This feels like a design flaw and I hope it’s addressed with future units. For the price, we should not be experiencing this.