Door won’t unlock [RESOLVED]

Tried that already

1 Like

When you push the unlock on app or computer does the light change in the grobo

2 Likes

Blue slow flash

1 Like

With mine I press the upper right-hand corner of the door after holding the back button for 3 seconds.

2 Likes

I found there to be too much tension for the door to unlock otherwise

2 Likes

I have tried and still locked. Hope this gets resolved soon. Have a baby in the grobo start.

3 Likes

@jeff I had the same problem once. I was able to take the back 2 screws out on the lid and lift it up a little. I unplugged the lock button and unscrewed the backer nut. I saw that one of the wires broke. I just stripped the wire and put it back together. Then plugged back in and it worked. Maybe look there.

3 Likes

For what it’s worth my door :door: only locked :lock: when I would put something underneath it to lift it a lil looks :eyes: like it was off a lil when they were putting it together I never bothered :confused: for it cause I just don’t lock it still closes an opens so I just left it no issues still had a successful grow so who needs a lock :closed_lock_with_key::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Best thing my opinion put in a ticket with grobo direct to fix this issues

5 Likes

Hey @jeff,

Please email our team support@grobo.io and we can assist. Great feedback on this thread already for sure! We will be asking for some photos of the door…

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Will send a video tonight.

2 Likes

I have tried opening many different ways. Grobo wants a video but the file is too large to send. Should I open up the rear panel to see if I can access anything to do with lock/door being jammed closed?

Hi there, for the video you can upload to youtube. It’s relatively easy and free. Or I think google drive also has the ability to share via a link.

2 Likes

What’s the update

Trying to find a way to upload the video. My phone is old.

Ok when you press the unlock button on phone what does the unit do

Nothing not even a click

Does the light inside the grobo change when you press the unlock button? Does the top LED light on the outside change and what color?

1 Like

On app no if I use button on grobo I see light from the back but still won’t open.

The lock is jammed I have tried every way to open door. This thing so far is a paper weight. Too bad I had planned to order 3 more.