Don't know if it's been done before

Delish, using the canna butter from THIS video on it. :wink: Will be interesting to see how she stacks in flower…

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Due to my grobo water growing stagnate an abort mission was caused. Gave her her own nutes a few days ago. She was showing cal and copper(not sure on my diagnosis for the copper) deficiencies. Have to go pick up cal mag tomorrow and see if her spotting stops. Other than that she’s looking good. I’d definitely say you can start another plant off the recycled water until you can grab and run nutes for her own.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: she’s looking great since i had to introduce her to her own nutes. I figure about a month left in flower

7 Likes

That’s a cutie! She’s looking awesome.

2 Likes

Yeah she is!! Ran into some issues but a good flush helped her tenfold. I just gotta work on tellin myself to stop defoiliating so much.:flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

Oh boy!! Probably a month left! Can’t wait to see what she gives me

6 Likes

How That Experiment Baby Do?

1 Like

Ran into some issues using the vile ph kit I had. Bout a ph pen that’s workin great for me but overall she gave me a half oz due to pulling her early. Buds tastes great though and will a little help from some kief(cheating I know) she smokes great too

6 Likes

@Richardswang,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes