Don’t know what to do? Please help!

I’m currently doing Northern Lights Auto seed. I’m on day 70, 57 of 58 flower cycle. I keep on extending flower due to not really seeing buds develop. I mean the buds are small. They are not like typical bud nugs. I missed 1 week of water due to family matter. I had no choice on that unfortunately. Anyhow, I came back and just did water change as it was time. I really don’t know what to do at this point. She has all these brown spots too. The roots look good and strong. No root rot. I guess I’m somewhat perplexed at this point. Should I keep extending flower or what? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

Damn homie! Did you check you on probe to check if it good? Maybe try to email support and see if they can see anything wrong. Best of luck homes.

6 Likes

Yeah, That Missed Week Is All It Takes To Throw The Balance Of Nutrients Off, And Allow Rot Or Spread Of Disease… ESPECIALLY With So Much Foliage. Also The Air Flow Is Important With A Bigger Plant Due To Humidity.

5 Likes

She looks like shes getting nutrient burns. The missed water refill will be partially to blame, as your EH would go off if she got pretty empty in the reservoir, dumping more nutrients on your roots.
Autos sorta do their own thing and i will strongly recommend against growing them in the grobo. It’s going to do its own thing. The calendar is not set in stone and is merely a guideline. From what I’ve seen it’s never been accurate on anyones grow time. She looks like 2-3 weeks minimum. But i have yet to grow an auto myself so merely from experienced mixed with your photos. She should recover, and i would take the opportunity to top her up every day until shes complete at this point to prevent any further issues.

If you want to check if its your probes, run a calibration test under maintenance. After 70 days with no cleaning on the sensors, theyre can be beige, grey, brownish, greenish, blueish gunk build up. It will impact your grow. More so in flowering stage than any other stage of the grow.

8 Likes

Thanks for the reply brother. I really do appreciate it.

5 Likes

So let me get this right u got to clean :sponge: the probes after 70 :thinking::thought_balloon:

2 Likes

Impossible lol
But yes technically they should be cleaned more often than we as users CAN clean them. Hence ehy we suggest topping up in flower etc

4 Likes

Lol :joy: ur gonna elaborate that for me u completely lost me

1 Like

They should be cleaned every 90 days. Which is impossible which is why people have issues which is why we top up water more often to reduce issues

5 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: thank u for that I see what u saying now

3 Likes

Check for pest and u need to clean it up… Needs room to breath. And double check ur nitrogen u need to cut the amount down while flowering

3 Likes

I clean every week until blooming trans. And I Chiropractic it too. I just made a scrog net that extends for the second lvl. It was Easy to make than I thought… I’ll show pics after it’s all complete. So I cand show you some build it urself pics.
It’s a net that’ll hold ur plants up…

3 Likes

I’m getting a link to a video you need to watch and subscribe too brb.
There wasn’t a link. Goto YouTube an put in.
Cannabis super-cropping: Kyle Kushman “Chiropractic” plant training

This video is good for any way you grow and u can do Autos when you get to be a better grower…
We all have problems… Just keep trying

2 Likes