Does this look normal?

Today is day 17 of my grow. I’m growing Platinum OG still don’t know if it’s a male or female, as this is just a test run. I do have some seeds from jungle boys (topanga canyon og to be exact). I didn’t see any recipes for them though but it is crossed with NBK and Sunset Sherbert so I guess I’ll use the sherbert settings. But as far as this platinum og. I noticed slight burn marks. Also when I touched the top of the coco pod I noticed green mold on my finger. Not a lot but regardless. Are these major issues?

2 Likes

Serious genetics :dna: there my friend!

1 Like

Oh and what you see as green mold, is beneficial bacteria/mold which helps the plant to thrive. :joy::+1::v:

1 Like

Ok cool. Was a bit worried lol

@Carlos_Robles,

((#Welcome))…

https://support.grobo.io

((#Support))… :wink:

1 Like

The burning you need to get a hold of or it will take over … I just saved my orange chem from the same issue … for right now flush with just water make sure it’s ph… disconnect bottle 3,4,5 and let grobo ph for you let them roots clean up overnight in the plain water then drain and fill… you can decide to connect bottlecagain if you want but it seems to me like your Probly doesn’t wants nutes at the moment or not that much of them …

3 Likes

Doing that now… thank you!

2 Likes

looking better

3 Likes

Did you do what I did?

1 Like

Yea I find that happens when food is given to early it locks up … happens in my tent grows as well

2 Likes

Yes. Seems to have helped. Really appreciate it. :pray:t3:

1 Like

Nice bro now you know dude

2 Likes

today at day 22

3 Likes

Your humidity seems pretty low, 37%?

2 Likes

Humidity definitely needs to go up :joy::+1::v:

2 Likes

@Osage yeah I thought so

Have nutrients been intoeduced yet?

1 Like

89 degrees as high temp doesn’t work either don’t let it get that high

2 Likes

Nice catch Chris!! You are spot on. Matter of fact you don’t want more than a 12 degree (F not C) swing in temp. It’s unhealthy for your girl and then you start running into all sorts of issues!

2 Likes

At day 22 I’d say they have at least once if not twice twice. Not fully sure though. I’m under the impression nutes start lightly on second drain and fill @Stephen could clarify that for us though​:+1::v::joy:

3 Likes