Does not ask to top off anymore?

My Grobo doesn’t seem to ask to be topped off midweek like it used to. I didn’t top it off last week and when I drained it there was hardly any water in it. I am on day 81 of my grow. There are 7 days left of the flower cycle. Should I manually top it off it’s something wrong with my grobo?

1 Like

U can top it off with app or computer anytime u want even without it asking under maintainence tab! Don’t manually add water because your likely to overfill

3 Likes

Yeah I meant using the app. I was just wondering if it was something to do with maybe the recipe that at the end you stop topping it off or something?

Notifications are only a reminder. I usually top off every 2 days during flower. Usually about 3/4 gallon.During that period it want ask every couple of days, I just do it! It only send one top off notification once per week!

2 Likes

Thanks! I had only been doing when reminded … Only missed one week.

She gets real thirsty in flower especially!

2 Likes

The notification is due to water level for new pods and grows but never do we get weekly top ups. Just the once on day 5 i think

4 Likes

@blue045,

• ([:warning:] When Your Plant Gets Big -Or- The Area Is Dry The Water Will Be Needing [TopUp] At Least Twice A Week): (-So- Now You Know That Your Poor Plant Was Starving For Liquid):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

My first plant drank up to a liter in 3 days.
I always refill water manually. But I also measure the Ppm and the ph value myself. And also add nutrients.

1 Like

I fill every other day once you get going.

1 Like