Does grobo flush cannabis?

Ah! Interesting! Thanks!

1 Like

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

I am about 40 days into flowering. Wondering if it is time to flush?

Also a question that arises when smoking. Just wondering that if we flush for 10 days so we can smoke good pot, how come the strawberries don’t get a flush. Just wondering. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Hey @greenman,

Flush is automatic, during the last 10 days of each cannabis recipe, so you don’t have to do anything. Your buds have really filled out!

Cannabis is fed on a much higher nutrient schedule than most berries, hence the flush. Also we eat berries but smoke cannabis, so a slight difference there too.

Stephen

2 Likes

So being on day 33/43 of flower stage it’s in flush automatically?

3 Likes

No the recipe doesn’t start till you finish the flower schedule

4 Likes

Thanks for the info

1 Like

@Wolf,

Make sure when it starts flush, (you do a drain/fill) fresh water gets filled into your Grobo so it will have clean water with no nutrients…

:wink:

3 Likes

Do you harvest right after end of flush ???

1 Like

You chop her and then dry her for 4-10 days. I believe it’s 10 days in grobo using drying recipe.

3 Likes

Thanks brotha :sunglasses:

@David_mendez,

((#Flush)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=flush

((#SomeReads)): :open_book:

--

:wink:

I’m on day 3 of flush. but i never drained and filled on day one. should i do now?

2 Likes

@Nunez,

Most definitely YES: You will not lose the nutrients in the plant if it keeps sucking the old nutrients up through the old nutrient water: (Hope this makes sense): Fresh clean start helps flush out the Nutrients from the Plant:

--

:green_thumb:

2 Likes

@Jusblaze420,

• ((#Welcome): :wave: :wink:

• (#Flush):

[ https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=flush%20user%3Asilvergrobo ]

• (This Shows [Flush] at the end of your Stages): (This is Automatic):

- - -

@Milltowncbd,

…

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (Go Into Your App To Check The Time Frame Of Your Grow To See If It [OffSetItself -Because- of The DLST] [DayLightSavingsTime] Just Hit The [Save] Button): (If This Doesn’t fix It Then A Ticket [:tickets:] Is In Order):

--

:wink: :groboone: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

hey growers,

do i need to physically remove the nutrient bottles during FLUSH PHASE or will the grobo simply not auto inject nutrients during the water exchange cycle?

1 Like

no need to remove as bottle #3, #4, and #5 will not disperse during the FLUSH phase

3 Likes

appreciate the knowledge my friend. i figured as much but wanted to double check before allowing my Petunia to potentially overdose. lol thanks

3 Likes

I’m in the flush stage myself but no lights? Why is that? Is there an issue with the grobo? It’s 19c

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Is it time to harvest?