Does grobo flush cannabis?

Was wondering if there was a flush at the end of flower for cannabis recipes?

7 Likes

Hi chris_barfield,

Wonder no more! Each cannabis recipe has a 10 day flush at the end of the recipe. This helps deliver the best flowers possible. Great question.

Best,
Stephen

8 Likes

What’s a flush?

2 Likes

@SterlingNico a flush is at the end of flowering stage right before you harvest. Basically the grobo will feed only water to plant no nutrients to allow all the nutrients built up in the plant get used by the plant to ensure the best tasting and healthiest cannabis To consume.

8 Likes

Ah! Interesting! Thanks!

1 Like

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

I am about 40 days into flowering. Wondering if it is time to flush?

Also a question that arises when smoking. Just wondering that if we flush for 10 days so we can smoke good pot, how come the strawberries don’t get a flush. Just wondering. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Hey @greenman,

Flush is automatic, during the last 10 days of each cannabis recipe, so you don’t have to do anything. Your buds have really filled out!

Cannabis is fed on a much higher nutrient schedule than most berries, hence the flush. Also we eat berries but smoke cannabis, so a slight difference there too.

Stephen

2 Likes

So being on day 33/43 of flower stage it’s in flush automatically?

3 Likes

No the recipe doesn’t start till you finish the flower schedule

4 Likes

Thanks for the info

1 Like

@Wolf,

Make sure when it starts flush, (you do a drain/fill) fresh water gets filled into your Grobo so it will have clean water with no nutrients…

:wink:

3 Likes

Do you harvest right after end of flush ???

1 Like

You chop her and then dry her for 4-10 days. I believe it’s 10 days in grobo using drying recipe.

3 Likes

Thanks brotha :sunglasses:

@David_mendez,

((#Flush)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=flush

((#SomeReads)): :open_book:

--

:wink:

I’m on day 3 of flush. but i never drained and filled on day one. should i do now?

2 Likes

@Nunez,

Most definitely YES: You will not lose the nutrients in the plant if it keeps sucking the old nutrients up through the old nutrient water: (Hope this makes sense): Fresh clean start helps flush out the Nutrients from the Plant:

--

:green_thumb:

2 Likes

@Jusblaze420,

• ((#Welcome): :wave: :wink:

• (#Flush):

[ https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=flush%20user%3Asilvergrobo ]

• (This Shows [Flush] at the end of your Stages): (This is Automatic):

- - -

@Milltowncbd,

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (Go Into Your App To Check The Time Frame Of Your Grow To See If It [OffSetItself -Because- of The DLST] [DayLightSavingsTime] Just Hit The [Save] Button): (If This Doesn’t fix It Then A Ticket [:tickets:] Is In Order):

--

:wink: :groboone: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

hey growers,

do i need to physically remove the nutrient bottles during FLUSH PHASE or will the grobo simply not auto inject nutrients during the water exchange cycle?

1 Like