Do Si Dos in Grobo 2 started finally

I had the Grobo 2 a couple weeks now, but needed to tweak some things and today I started the first grow. The delay was partially due to a bad batch of seeds and hope this one keep going. I also wanted to add to the Grobo 2 posts as it is the new way with some changes to things.

IF the seed goes properly, should be in early veg in a few days. If another bad seed, will be restarting in a few days.

2 Likes

If you have a plant in Veg in your Grobo 1 you could get a head start and pull a clone off it! Plus itā€™s a free plant / seed doubles as a bonus

5 Likes

All the recipes Iā€™ve seen germination is 10 days then early Veg after that.

Biggest difference between germination and early veg is going to be how strong of a Ec the water is. Germination is around a Ec of 600 with Ro.

3 Likes

I was on edibles :rofl: it does take longer. Thanks I might do the clone never thought of that. :+1:

4 Likes

If needed here a nice video

5 Likes

LMAO edibles had you zonked how many MG do you take at a time?

1 Like

I can not wait for pot shops to open up here in VA in the coming years to get some good edibles and see what the hype is about! Never had a edible other than delta 8 and I got so high off them I was legit tripping lmao!
And that was only 2 25 MG gummies lol I did not like the experience it was WAY to much might only take 10-15 MG the first delta 9 THC edible I have, I know to start extra slow now haha

2 Likes

All depends on ur tolerance for me donā€™t matter what edibles I eat always the same result really donā€™t do much so I always have to fire :fire: up :arrow_up: a stick :smoking: right after :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

haha, my tolerance is low as it can be not or have ever been a hard core smoker shit a ounce will last me over 2 months since I only smoke 3-4 times a week on average most likely it last me longer I would say some people go through ounces every few days to a week I could never

2 Likes

Lmao :joy: indeed my gd bro :sunglasses: I am one :point_up:t4: of those people I might go thru an oz in 2to3 days tops :top: I smoke :dash: maybe :thinking: 6 to 7 blunts a day :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

An cartridges donā€™t even bring them my way to me thatā€™s a waste of smoking :smoking: an damaging ur lungs šŸ« for something that ainā€™t going to give u the best high out of that specific plant :seedling: IMO just doesnā€™t work for me :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

6 to 7 4 gram blunts or more at that :joy: :joy:

go to sleep high and wake up high, do you have chronic pain at all?

1 Like

I just read you bio I am sorry to hear about your leg issues

1 Like

The reason I like it so much is because it makes my mind slow down and takes away my anxiety and depression I deal with so it is a nice escape for me here and there.

2 Likes

Yes :+1:t2: I do I fell off of a three story building :department_store: broke both my legs :leg: my arm I split my head with the concrete had 13 staples up there :point_up_2: almost hit a fire hydrant was flown in a helicopter :helicopter: to one :point_up:t4: of the best hospitals :hospital: weā€™re Iā€™m from oh yea I was in a wheelchair :motorized_wheelchair: for 2 yrs :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I respect :fist: that weā€™re all here for different reasons but we are all here an u donā€™t have to be sorry that was parts of the journey god had for me Iā€™m still here living doing what I love :heart: so at the end of the day I still won :1st_place_medal: thanks :pray:t3: for ur concern tho really appreciate that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Yes sir life can really F you but you have to get up and F it harder no matter how hard it is, the lord has us here for a reason, I am glad you have recovered and are pretty much back to normal from what you have described the good lord blessed you and took care of you well!

3 Likes

He sure did thx :pray:t3: a bunch :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Yes sir take care I will look forward to speaking with you in the future!

1 Like

What I do is, you learn to switch up. Take short tolerance breaks, switch out to alcohol a few days maybe a week if you can do that, change up between flower, carts, edibles, oil/butter as they all have different effects, try microdosing as it can work depending and dont let it build it up.

Edibles do not do a lot depending on many things. The best way to do them for me is, first thing in the morning before eating or right after work when your tried, have not eaten. I can zone out for hours on edibles or oil.

Flower here is $450 a ounce for top grade, so your not going to be smoking a couple ounces a week and going to be taking tolerance breaks and looking to change things up. :grinning:

2 Likes