Do I need more trimming?

Took major fan leaves off but left like a skirt for her so she still can add that sunlight… BUT MY QUESTION IS "DO I NEED FO TRIM A LOT MORE OR NO?? I did some trimming a week ago and took a lot off do I need to take any more off… she is maybe about 4th, 5th, or 6th week of flower some of you experts can tell me…
@SWSVIC @SilverGrobo @vegetato @Bplatinum9

4 Likes

Those look pretty good as-is I think. A bit bushy, maybe thin them out more toward the end of flowering and let them soak up the sun for now. If you are dying to cut something just trim that big one on the bottom left a bit to see how it reacts compared to the others so you know for next time you grow this one. Do you have those branches supported so they don’t snap??!

Looks awesome!

4 Likes

@vegetato Nope it’s in a open sorta area so how do I support the branches?? But I haven’t done anything to support them…

1 Like

A stake or pole works, just something to keep the wind from blowing them over when they are fully budded and heavy

3 Likes

- - - [2021-09.30]:

@Thatguyb.y,

vegetato_GotYouCovered~~ (2)

• (I_ :eye: Love_ :sparkling_heart::two_hearts: The Way She_ :herb: Looks_ :eyes:):

• (You Look_ :eyes: Like Your A Pro, Great Job): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Keep Us Up To Date On Your Grow From Here):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like