Do I need a new ph wand?

Just checked on my dinafem shark attack and noticed I have a lot of browning so I checked the calibration and it was indeed off. When I used a toothbrush and tap water slot of slime came off and if you check the photo below you will see a lot of brown build up on top of the (I guess silicone) washer and not sure if this will contaminate my grow?
Regards

1 Like

Slime is normal and builds up constantly hence why calibration is under maintenance

1 Like

@Blackthumb,

(ForSupportHelp): (ClickHere):

--

• (SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou): (ShareThisTopicWithThem): (SaveYourPlant): (ItMayNotGetWorse): -But- (JustInCase):

• ((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:(:point_down:)

Submit a request – Grobo Help Center

[ https://support.grobo.io ]:

--

• ((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

• (KeepFeedingTickets): :ticket: :tickets:

[ https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=ForSupportHelp%20 ]:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

• (TopUp your reservoir tank to help balance the nutrient burn issue): (Also make sure the [Coco_Pod] is drying out at this stage): (Your Roots should be long enough to touch the water first): :green_thumb:

- - -

• (Maybe add an Extra Fan in Your Unit to help her out):

- - -

--

:infinity:

1 Like

Thanks guys. My calibration was off so I cleaned and recalibrated it and going to give it a couple days to see if she improves in color. I will keep you posted

2 Likes

OK so quick up date. She’s growing but do I need to trim the burnt leaves from before the calibration to keep her healthy?

this is how she looks now

1 Like

Hey @Blackthumb,

Yes, I’d remove those burned leaves. Great idea on cleaning and calibrating the pH probe and let us know how your baby rebounds next week.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Stephen, just a follow up question. As I was trimming the dead leaves I noticed the top of the pod in the back has a little green moss and the rest of the pod has white little dots. Will this condition improve on its own or need further remedy? I took a pic but very hard to see in photo

1 Like