Do I have a shorty?

Seems like this plant isn’t getting any taller, I think u may have shocked it with too much lower stress training, topped it, & super cropped it incorrectly. This is my first grow and was supposed to learn on this plant but I’ve become attached and care for it now lol just wondering If I should expect a poor yield or maybe cut my losses and start over? Basically do y’all think it is worth it to keep growing. It hasn’t even gotten tall enough in length reach in between the fans & im on day 59 on an auto flower (gelato from ilgm.com) I’m supposed to be harvesting in 71 days

2 Likes

Here’s a current picture

4 Likes

Well she’s still growing! Good sign lol
Usually topping and supercropping autos isn’t recommended but it can be done. I’d say it was stunted severely and to leave it alone for a while, she should continue reaching.

I would recommend extending the veg period in the Grobo in order to let her reach the second fan. Keep us posted!

3 Likes

It looks like too many leaves were trimmed. With autos it is best to take it slow and easy with trimming, training, and probably don’t top at all.

I think you can still see the grow through to the finish line. Keep at it!

3 Likes

Uhhhhhhh I’m currently on day 17 of flowering, I did extend the vegetation stage once because I had topped it, should I go back to vegetation?

2 Likes

I think I will keep it! I have a phenotype I’m starting germination on in my grobo solid so it will be nice to see the differences

2 Likes

Oh I see the pistils now! Very nice. I think it looks good! Keep an eye on her for now and she’ll be good!

2 Likes