Did you all mess with the site? It’s different

Hey all, I’ve been on the site daily and today there are some weird things happening. Text is all small, headline descriptions are way longer than before, no upload button etc. also where do I upload my unboxing vid?

2 Likes

Hey @Osage

I’m only one user but i’m not seeing any differences but I have yet to have a blunt. :joy:

4 Likes

:rofl: I haven’t partaken today so, still diffferent ui on this site. Oh well

2 Likes

Didn’t notice any changes but on android 9plus

2 Likes

@Osage can you take a screenshot and share here?

Regards,

Chris.

1 Like

Check it out:

@Osage,
I’m getting this on my pc. ((Latest)) page…

-
I don’t know what the phone app. is supposed to look like… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

@SilverGrobo

This is how mine looks too. There is no phone app it’s all web based. Can you explain what has changed?

1 Like

@Azuri,

@bohanzheng is the go-to guy to answer this question… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Oh I meant what is different for you? I didn’t understand your question exactly. Does your view look different from your phone to your PC? Mine is virtually the same on my tablet and PC since it’s web based if that’s what you are referring too, :+1:

1 Like

@Azuri,
I don’t connect with the app on my phone… My Tablet and PC. should look the same… @fuz Tablet doesn’t look the same on the GroboSight… I haven’t connected the GroboSight to my PC yet, so I can do the Journal logs… :wink:

1 Like

Yup, I agree. :+1:

1 Like