Did I say too much!

We mostly All agree this forum lark is Awesome right :wink:! but really doesn’t help with the old paranoia :flushed:!!

Did I say too much :thought_balloon:!:thought_balloon:!:thought_balloon:!
Did I say the wrong thing :thought_balloon:!:thought_balloon:!:thought_balloon:!
Do I really know what the he’ll I’m on about :roll_eyes:!:rofl:!..

4 Likes

Hugs

3 Likes

:heart:!:innocent:!:wink:!..

2 Likes

Shrooms do an amazing job of negating paranoia.

4 Likes

:fist_right:!:rofl:!

2 Likes

Rub it in why don’t ya :roll_eyes:!:rofl:!

Stupid :uk:!:balance_scale:!:poop:!

3 Likes

They just opened the first psilocybin clinic in canada in our city last week!

4 Likes

That’s awesome!! Psilocybin should never have been illegal, just like cannabis.

4 Likes

There ya go :neutral_face:!

There be rape n pillage Everywhere :rofl::fist_right:

1 Like

Tbh, i wouldnt be in the better position im in mentally if i hadnt used them. Being unemployed for over a year really fucks with your mental health.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Think I’ll pass thanks :wink::rofl:

2 Likes

I totally agree. The impact shrooms can have on opening your mind to learn how to deal with things is one of the most amazing things I’ve experienced. If only I had the balls to do them before I turned 35 :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Micro dosing is my jam now.

2 Likes

I hear ya. Never tried them till 2018. Was honestly a big life changer for me. Took em a few days ago as i was failing hardcore on interviews due to anxiety. At least getting call backs for 2ns interviews now vs not getting called back. Im not walking around with a heart beating out of my chest either. But to each their own. Each experience was different especially as i ate one ans drank the other. Different highs, different trips and different come downs or levels of gut rot.

2 Likes

The help is the only thing that matters! I think the govt is starting to learn how helpful it can be and the legality and studies are popping up here in the states as well.

3 Likes

Wow, 500mg as a micro dose? I make my own capsules and would NEVER go over 300mg, normally 200mg. But that’s awesome that they are available to people now. Is it considered rec there?

2 Likes

I hear ya bro :fist_right:

Been Medically Retired for over 10yr now myself :roll_eyes:!!

Now I’m gonna get spanked :flushed::flushed:

4 Collapsed lungs
3 heart attacks
2 Stents Fitted
Chronic Angina
& the cherry is…
Recently Diognosed with Servere R.A :roll_eyes:!:face_with_head_bandage:!:exploding_head:!

Happy days eh :flushed:!!

Yeah I know the obvious but Honestly I Could Not Servive other wise & plan to go resin ASAP… another sore point ill explain later :roll_eyes:!:wink:!

Scrooms do sound Interesting tho I must admit :thinking::smirk:

I sold one of these around 1yr ago as I wasn’t using it much & getting bad results from my local flowers :sob:!:sob:!:flushed:!..

3 Likes

Cannabis for pain and inflammation, shroomies for mental health. Even some of the “gourmet” mushrooms have big neurological benefits.

4 Likes

Got ya :fist_right:

2 Likes

Humans ain’t so stupid after all :wink:!:rofl:!..

4 Likes