Dead? Dying?

This is 28 days old. Dead? Dying? I’ve followed grobo’s prompts.

2 Likes

Send in a ticket right away to support@grobo.io
That’s not normal

1 Like

Forget the ticket and start over. It won’t survive, and if by some miracle it does, the amount of time it will take to rebound won’t be worth it, not to mention, your yield will be really small :+1::v:

2 Likes

I disagree. Mine in anubis was worse off than that one and is now almost 80% of the unit
Plants can bounce back it’s just a matter of effort

1 Like

Hey, to each their own. For me the time it’s gonna take to get her back on track and the distinct possibility of lower yield, makes that a no brainer for me. Others, not so much, and that’s ok too. Just my preference :+1::v:

3 Likes

I still respectfully disagree. With the ability to add more grow time any plant can recover to any comparable size. Amazing how “throw away” our culture has become.

1 Like

:+1::exploding_head::v::exploding_head::+1::exploding_head::v::exploding_head:

@Caleb882,

Sorry this happened to you: It would be a miraculous save if you can defeat this devastation for sure: Keeping an eye :eye: on her, early catch is key: 28 days is a bit long to be checking on her health:

((#KeepUsPosted)) :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

If she doesn’t make it, You’re not alone:

--

Summary

--
((#RIP)): :sob: ((#IFeelYourPain)): :sob: ((#SorryForYourLoss)): :sob:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=rip

Green Crack - Sativa - Grows - #6 by SilverGrobo - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

--

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I think Osage is getting more to the point of the sunken cost fallacy. So far you’ve invested a few weeks and only a few dollars on the seed. You very well can get it to bounce back, and if you want to try it’s a risk you have to take. Just like the risk of passing up on a great yield, or learning how to get them to bounce back more (that Osage is taking).

Neither is right or wrong, it’s up to OP on what kinda risk to take.

Personally, I wouldn’t want my first grow to be off to that kinda start and have to add all sorts of weeks on the end to get it to recover. You’re ~halfway through veg right now and have barely gotten above the white lid. Press reset and open a ticket & forum post at the first sign of trouble.

3 Likes