Day idk

Hey everyone this is my first grow and I had some water change issues and I think the plant wasn’t getting enough nutrients so my plant it’s supposed to be in the first week of leak vegetation but I put the schedule back to the first week of early vegetation what am I doing wrong and does the plant look like a lost cause? Thanks name is jake btw

3 Likes

4 Likes

What’s ur water :sweat_drops: temp does ur bottles look :eyes: like the dispensing

2 Likes

Is the air stone working below. If not go buy a new one. Open a ticket for replacement if covered and start a new seed. thats my suggestion. You can also try a power cycle. Although that looks like longer than a day already

2 Likes

Air stone is working

1 Like

3 Likes

I trimmed some leaves as well

It might have powered off for a bit. Id still open a ticket for them to check. Any nutrients dispensing more than others?

2 Likes

Looks like 3 and 5 are dispensing more @Todd.grobo from what I can see

1 Like

Run a calibration just to make sure everything coming in is ok

2 Likes

No but get your nutrition right before it dies. If you can take it out I can tell u how to save it.

@jsoti16,

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You Do look Like You have A Dispensing Issue -And- The Ticket [:tickets:] Would Be A Good Call):

• (How Do Your Roots Look Like [White Clean -Or- / Slimy -And- Stinky]):?

• (What Are Your Temps To Your Water Tank -And- Inside Your Grobo):?

• (Your Coco-Pod Should Be Dried Out From It Being Above The Lid As It Is Now -But- Are Your Roots Long Enough To Reach The Water):?

• (I Would Clean Both Sensors): {:bathtub:}:

• (Check out Line #4 -And- See If Maybe A Kink In Your Line Might Be The Instigator): {:pretzel:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

1 Like

I had cut some leaves that had burned tips and changed water seems that the plant it bouncing back, what stage is this plant ? Early veg? I want to make sure schedule is right .

Looks like early vege. Keep extending late veg until just below 2nd fan.
If auto leave alone. Photo is only ever 2 light periods.
20/4 and 12/12
Autos always 18/6

4 Likes