Day 85 gummy buns

7 Likes

Looks damn good!! Are you still defoliating?

What does that mean ? :man_shrugging:t4:

Essentially it’s pruning parts of the girl that may take extra energy away from the flowering buds. @SWSVIC @vegetato @SilverGrobo @Vicc will have better knowledge than myself with flowering in Grobo and defoliation.

This link has helped me. :point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Thanks a lot I was lost lol this my first grow

3 Likes

You’re golden big dog. Use this forum through the rest of your grow/harvest; for the next one post pics, and ask for input. These growers know exactly how to maximize your gobo/hydro system. I love this group of seriously dedicated individuals!! haha :muscle: :pray:

I’m sure someone will chime in soon. :ear:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t defoliate anything at this point, I think you’re looking good. For your next grow, use that tutorial that @PfreshLXG posted throughout Veg, Transition, and early Flowering to prepare your plant for an even better yield and more dense buds! You’re doing great and the finish line is near, keep it up!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Looks good hows it smell

1 Like

Smells amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Loving the colors

2 Likes

Question since I extended my flowering stage let’s say the plant is ready before then how can I flush it and etc ?

1 Like

You can go back into schedule and just select next. It goes to the first day of the next stage. I think 13 days is about right for a flush based on those photos

2 Likes

Thanks a lot

Day 86

4 Likes

Beauty. Is that the main stem or each bud site

2 Likes

Each bud sites

1 Like

Day 87 looking good still don’t know when it’s ready :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

wow looking amazing!

1 Like

Looks good. Still no close ups. Id say from what i can see at least 10 days. Shes looking beauty though

1 Like