Day 8

So I started a seed 8 days ago and nothing yet? Wondering if my seed was a dud. What’s the longest out should take to sprout in the grobo?

1 Like

Give it a couple more days and then take a peek into the pod where your seed is planted to see if there are signs of life. If so, cover it back up and wait, if not I would then start over. Can you confirm that your cocopod is moist to the touch?

1 Like

More than likely your seed didn’t germinate. Happened to me a couple weeks ago. If you have some fine tip tweezers pinch them closed and gently slide them into the hole where your seed is. Let the tweezers open until you can see the seed. Use a flashlight to try and see if anything has sprouted, it can be difficult to see.

I had to grab my seed with the tweezers and pull it out to check it. Mine had not germinated so I grabbed another seed and restarted the grow program. I didn’t do a drain and fill first, I was at day 9 on the original grow, so it already had relatively fresh water.

Open a ticket with support and ask them to check that all your levels are normal.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s moist on the top and is touching the water in the resivoir

Can you post a pic of how it is sitting in your reservoir lid, it should not be physically touching the water in the reservoir but instead hovering slightly above getting “sprayed” by water from the bubbles created by your air pump.

1 Like