Day 8 of 23 Flower phase

Hello fellow growers. I’m currently on day 8 of 23 Northern Lights Auto Seed. I defoliated her to allow those bud sites to really get light and be free. I’m going to let her be from now on. She seems to be coming along. I’m hoping for the best as this is my first grow. Let’s see where she goes. All feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

4 Likes

She’s looking a little limp. Are all of your nutrient bottles being dispensed? Bottle 3, 4, and 5 should all be around the same level.

Also, not a great idea to defoliate an auto, it can cause a lot of stress and potentially leave you with a hermi.

2 Likes

@djrman75,

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/first-thoughts/424/143

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/first-grow-critical-purple-auto/4919/14

--

1 Like

Just checked on her today and she rebounded pretty good from the defoliating that I did yesterday. Here are the latest pics below:

4 Likes

She most definitely bounced back! Looking good now! Good to see those bud sites

3 Likes

Here’s the latest pics as she’s currently on day 16 of 23 of flower stage. I see the bud sites, but the buds haven’t developed yet. What do you think? She’s an auto. What do you think I should do? I was thinking of letting her finish till day 23 and go back to restart flower stage. She’s definitely not ready as we speak. Please advise. Thanks

2 Likes

Yeah you’re looking at another 3 - 4 weeks probably. Extend flower from 23 to at least 30 probably 37. Might not be ready yet still, re-evaluate as you go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Should I defoliate? Or leave it alone? She seems a tad bushy again? The top leaves blocking the light to the bottom bud sites. She’s an auto though so kind of undecided. What do you think?

Should I defoliate? Or leave it alone? She seems a tad bushy again? The top leaves blocking the light to the bottom bud sites. She’s an auto though so kind of undecided. What do you think?

Hey, I was taking out some fan leaves today and accidentally cut a small stem that had two small flowers/bud sites on it. I was kind of bummed about it. My heart dropped when I realized it. I’m hoping she recovers and perhaps just going to leave her alone. The others flowers/bud sites are good. I’m still learning. Thanks for your input as always.