Day 6 of Genoa strain from Bay Area seed Exchange

5 Likes

Yay!

4 Likes

last day of Germination

2 Likes

Do you have two grobo"s or did you just push your pod up?
Because if the are the same something looks off, the first pic looks healthier/ bigger than the second when it should be getting bigger not smaller! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

I pushed the pod up

1 Like

2 Likes

Just took this one closed up

3 Likes

Ok thanks for clearing that up! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

So any advice this my first grow or does everything seem to be right on track for Early Vegetation stage

2 Likes

The best advice I can give you is not to read a bunch of post and start doing what others are doing!
Really try to get through your first grow without modifications, additives, or researched techniques!
Less is more! With that said can you tell me why you pushed your coco pod up? Did you see signs of dampening off? :eyes::seedling:
If you are not sure of something post first before changing anything?
If you want to ask someone specific use the message tab or the @ sign before their name!
P.s. Your on track for early veg! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Okay thanks man appreciate the advice. But that’s exactly what I be doing reading a bunch of different post. But the reason I push it up cause I was told it was pushed down to low

1 Like

Yeah there is a lot of miss information out here so its good to get to know the community as much as possible!
If you weren’t having an issue the pod was already in the correct way, which is flush with the lid.
The people who have theirs up are following others or having dampening off issues! Some may be the result of not squeezing the pod enough before planting or water sensors inaccuracy so if this is ever your problem put in a ticket to customer service first!
Oh and I’m a woman, its like the running joke of allgrowers!

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Okay I understand what you saying so I’m going to push it down Lil bit. That was my only concern and wow I would of never known you was a women definitely much respect lol

2 Likes

You deserve a special award for being so understanding and empathetic to everyones mistake. Hehe
Hugs :hugs:

4 Likes

I laughed so hard! :crazy_face: hugs!

3 Likes