Day 6 of flush

We are now on day six of flush I think tomorrow I’m going to harvest one plant and the next day the other. Do you all agree the girls are ready?

Some buds are more cloudy than others

18 Likes

Looks great
Anytime you want

5 Likes

Thanks Todd… :wink:

3 Likes

I really love the colours

4 Likes

Same here and OMG!! Sticky like crazy and smells great also…

I’m a bit upset I dried them out a bit to much a few weeks ago and got nute burn on the tips but what can you do… Have to pay a bit more attention next time!!

3 Likes

The fact that bud is still growing says a lot about the genetics. Definitely keep it around for another run

3 Likes

It’s cool you picked up on that. Last week they’ve been exploding and more buds popping out of the buds

6 Likes

Shes a beauty!

4 Likes

Yeah, Ive only had two grows in the grobo that were that healthy and happy at the end of flowering. So yes i noticed! Thats why i ended at 150 days on my wappa, because those kept popping up and i wanted to maximize the grow. Now that i can duplicate that in the grobo environment, i will continue for that. But i do want to find the best cap time on grows, unfortunately with the exception of Wappa i am still in the fun part of testing out different strains with the grobo in mind. Now that i am more comfortable growing, i expect that my dirt grows will help me burn through other breeders strains to see what else i like. The leaf colour is always what makes them look so yummy.

5 Likes

Yours will beef up like this for sure if you let it…

That was a week before i cut her down

8 Likes

P.s. i saved that bud till last to smoke and its a killer high.

4 Likes

Nice looking plants. I like all the colors.

2 Likes

Look at THAT🤩
Amazing! I hope u cut some clones :pray:t4:

1 Like

First off that looks so yummy!!

So you thinking I should let her go a bit longer? In the past I normally harvest a bit more on the over ripe side because I don’t mind the body/coach Lock feel but this time I was planning on going the cloudy higher thc side for a change.

I do have a cut of them I learned my lesson when I didn’t take a cut of my Gelato #33 miss this girl

6 Likes

Thats up to you. Havw they slowed down in stacking yet, if not keep going

2 Likes

Honestly stacking has slowed down but still getting bigger which is a little surprising because normally after week 7 I don’t see a ton of bud growth but Daily getting more and more frosty tho

2 Likes

Im happy i waited but 150 days was pushing my patince
It is / worth it though imho. Ill have my first dirt grow to compare it against soon

2 Likes

Ok let me get this straight are you saying you stayed in flower for 150 days or 150 days total I’m thinking if so how many weeks/days just in flower?

3 Likes

150 total. Flush was 25 of that

3 Likes

That makes sense to me now. Hum you have me thinking. My only concern about waiting is I wanted more cloudy vs amber this time… after 25 days in flush was it mostly all amber? Good news is I have 18 hours to think about it still

2 Likes