Day 55 ... first try at pruning

Finally getting a good grow… just wanted to share and hear any advice!

I think I’m starting to see small white hairs which could be evidence of flowering to start but again first successful grow here…

5 Likes

Hey @peteryune, where you at in your grow? She looks good. You could stand to let her fill out a bit more. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah just be careful how much you take at one time no more than 20% and even at that I don’t do that much. Just make sure you give her time to recover now before doing any more pruning :+1:. Looks really healthy though!

2 Likes

Day 55 think I’m on pace…

2 Likes

Yeah I should have asked earlier! Ha I may have done more than I should have… hope it will be ok

1 Like

Ok ya like @Russel_Richardson mentioned just let her recover now and she’ll be fine. She looks really happy keep it up!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

@peteryune day 55 but what stage? Transition or straight flower?

I’m really not sure. It says flowering on recipe but I feel like it’s daily progress is more in the last stage of vegetative? Where it gets taller and small traces of hairs.

1 Like

Then yeah you’re flowering for sure then, you’ll start to see the hairs come more and the trichomes start to cover the leaves Just let her fill up a bit more, I trimmed too much on my first plant and I think it hurt the overall weight at the end.

It stretches more in late transition and into flower so it’ll seem like it’s in veg but it’s not, once the buds really start going you’ll see the height growth start to slow down and the buds will start stacking hopefully

Awesome thanks for your help… will send another update soon

1 Like

I wouldn’t flower yet I would let her grow taller

1 Like

@peteryune,

((#Welcome))… ((#HealthyPlant))… :wink:

3 Likes

Some more updates…

3 Likes