Day 42, Drying and Turning yellow

Hello ,

Really need help with my plants, turning yellow and drying up. Any ideas what is happening do I need to redo everything?

1 Like

@Todd.grobo @vegetato @SWSVIC @Bplatinum9 and anyone else I missed…urgent help needed on this one.

2 Likes

Is the air bubbler working? Any idea what the water pH is? temps?

Can you show a pic of the fluid levels in the 5 bottles?

Air bubble is working, but I’m still waiting for my ph test kit to check the ph water, but I change my water weekly.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

1 & 2 are CRAZY low!

5 Likes

Great pics of the bottles sir! If those are new bottles and you have been using them throughout the grow then something is wrong! There should be more gone from bottles #3-5! Looks like an Iron deficiency.

https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-problems/iron-deficiency

Contact Grobo Support ASAP!

2 Likes

Also yes, Bottles 1 and 2 control your pH and are really low for this point in the grow. What type of water do you use and do you pH it before putting into the Grobo?

Do you have Revive or Cal/Mag? When’s your next drain/fill? I’d force a drain/fill now and after filling make sure bottles #3-5 dispense after about 10 minutes.

Also, order another set of bottles at this point because the plant will need more for the rest of the grow.

1 Like

Yes These are new bottles. :pensive:

I just get my water from the grocery and I pick distilled is it better I check the ph? Should just redo my grow?

Submit a ticket. If you’ve used that much of 1 & 2 you have a ph issue.

3 Likes

Sorry I don’t have that, but my next Scheduled drain and fill is in 6 hours. Should I wait they drain? Or I should drain my water now?

If you have the solutions recalibrate your ph probe

4 Likes

Will do thank you sir

2 Likes

Distilled water is good. But it should be around 6 pH so sometimes other growers adjust the pH of the water before loading it into the Grobo. This helps save bottles #1 and #2 but we usually don’t see that much usage of those bottles at only 42 days. There should be more usage of bottles 3-5.

I would snip the yellow and dead/dried leaves. Get some Revive and a pH calibration kit. Do a drain/fill as soon as you can. Check the tube lines for kinks for bottles #3-5.

3 Likes

Will do that sir, thank you. :blush: hope I could still save my plant. I’ll try it now.

3 Likes

The dying lower leafs make me think nitrogen deficiency. If you have a pH meter check the pH of your water.

2 Likes

@Justin_Tan Make sure you open a ticket with @Dani at support. @Stephen should be able to narrow down the issue. Looking to me like nitrogen got locked out, which could be due to too high or too low pH.

1 Like