Day 26 - I think I'm doing OK. But I want to share!

What up dudes and dudettes , I love GroBo! This is my first ever grow, and here I am on Day 26 (2/14 late vegetation) growing Gorilla Glue.

Does it look too bushy? It smells nice, I don’t see any sick leaves. I think I topped my little buddy correctly, and I trimmed off all the Three’s and Five’s a week or two ago. Peace! Z

7 Likes

Looks super healthy and happy

4 Likes

thanks bro, this is alot of fun

5 Likes

if you have a pax, the large amount of crystal you collect in general from hydro grows is the best smoke or test of your plant imo. Lots of ways to have fun and enjoy. Keep bringing the pics.

5 Likes

Looking good @znzn let her grow without too much fuss for now. She’s in great shape, do you have any plans for defoliating and training down the road?

3 Likes

I am a multi-pax owner, what is this testing you speak of Jedi Master Todd? Haha

3 Likes

I have the blue 2.0 and newer 3.0. Love the temp control on 3 but overall 2 is our favorite. You can use the tool to pack down the crystal full. Then smoke. All flavors and tastes of the plant instantly become available. Always best way to test quality imho. Flower in doobs is my prefered method but pax delivers on quality, flavor and smell

3 Likes

if i could smokw crystal non stop i would lol would need way less

2 Likes

Niceeeee, thanks for the feedback! I have some magnets and hooks to train the branches, and I love using the shears I bought with the GroBo.

2 Likes

Got ya, Be careful not to over trim! She’s still young, just let her grow for the time being and take only leaves that look weak or unhealthy. There will be PLENTY of trimming to do in the near future haha.

4 Likes