Day 19

Hi I am on Day 19 on Cinderella 99, but I saw this morning some brown leaves. Can someone please let me know if this is normal.

3 Likes

Yes those two are the first to die most of the time sometimes they can live the whole life of the plant. You can put in a support ticket just to double check your ph @Aganno

4 Likes

Is there a sticker for your coco pod to be down that low? If not I would pull it up so it’s flush with the edge, just a heads up!

3 Likes

I agree with both @Wolf1 and @Russel_Richardson.
I’ve never seen a plant lose that first set that fast. Might be a rooting issue also. Can you see a nice healthy tap root in the water? I’d still put in a ticket, however if you just watch the new growth and she is still indeed growing noticeably which she should esp as you get into the day 20s, I wouldn’t worry to much.

2 Likes

looks fine to me just as low as mine @Russel_Richardson @Dew

3 Likes

Hey @Aganno @Wolf1
This is what @Russel_Richardson is talking about.
AzuriChampion

Oct '18

wayne:

Why the difference? Mine does not have a sticker either.

Design change.

Not sure if she’s gonna make it [RESOLVED]

Here is the skinny on coco pod placement. We have made some slight cosmetic updates that enables the user to place the coco pod flush with the top of the lid.

1. If your lid has a sticker, place the coco pod at that level.

IMG_1515
IMG_1515.JPG2448x3264 1.09 MB

1. If your lid does not have a sticker, place the coco pod flush with the lid.

IMG_1516
IMG_1516.JPG2448x3264 1.25 MB

3 Likes

If there is no sticker they coco pods go flush. You can’t see a sticker on the other post, it’s confusing but there are two lid types out there.

5 Likes

Yep! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

#Knowledgeispower

2 Likes

@Aganno,

Let us know how your (#SupporTicket) turns out… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like