Day 10 and Bottle #2 almost gone!

Hello everyone,

I am on my first grow and I am having a couple of concerns. My bottle number 2 is almost gone after 10 days. I have read multiple topics on this matter and tried all the solutions, calibrating the PH sensor, I have been using distilled water from the beginning. After doing all of this and changing the water the issue continued so I removed the bottle for now until I figure out what the issue is. I am leaning towards a damaged PH sensor?

Thanks!

2 Likes

@javier4, I would put in a support ticket and see if those folks can walk you through troubleshooting your equipment. It sounds like you have done everything we can suggest to you. How does the plant look? :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply, how do I start a support ticket? I will be posting a few pics soon…

2 Likes

support@grobo.io so you can open ticket what water are you using if you don’t minds me asking ?

4 Likes

Maybe a mislabeled bottle. If bottle 1 had a bottle 2 label on it that might cause the machine to constantly try to lower it. But actually all it really did was constantly adding ph up. Just a thought.

3 Likes

I have been using distilled water from the beginning.

4 Likes

Open that ticket something is off

4 Likes

@javier4,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Did You Ever Get That Ticket In -And- Responded To):? :question:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes