Day 1 of Flush

FYI, first day of flush and no prompt to do a water change yet

2 Likes

Just do one on the first day and 5th or 6th so you can get two drain and fills out of it.

5 Likes

Send a screen shot of the weekly email you got. I’m sure it prompts you to do a drain and fill.

1 Like

Only email received was about Grobo being thirsty

1 Like

Well I sincerely apologize. I thought the weekly drain/fill notifications still were sent through flush. I haven’t been in a flush stage in about 9 months so maybe things have changed.

Apparently you just drain/fill at will with no guidance from Grobo? I thought this was more automated.

So are you going to drain/fill every day?

1 Like

I simply went ahead and drained and filled today, two days into flush. I will let you know if Grobo alerts me of anything in the next seven days when I plan on cutting her down. But definitely, there were no prompts when the stage kicked in.

2 Likes

Appreciate the Intel!!
Have you been getting any of your weekly drain/fill prompts?

1 Like

Prior to the flush stage? Yes. Weekly drain/fill notices with top off notices in between.

1 Like

You don’t drain and fill everyday in flush, just 2 out of 10 days. You can stick to your normal drain and fill days really.

1 Like

Oh, I know. Draining and filling every day would be expensive, tedious and outright pointless. Did one on day 2 and will probably do one more in three more days. Leave plant alone for maybe two more days after that and then harvest.

2 Likes