Day 1 of early vegetation!

Am I supposed to drain a little bit of water out? I did a top fill 2 days ago. Any advice other than bringing pod a bit higher. I fear to much of hurting the root system…

3 Likes

Add a small fan point to coco pod

1 Like

I don’t think you need to top her off every few days at this early stage of the grow. Not 100% sure though.

You can push your cocopod up from the bottom to dry it out. Push it! Push it real good!

6 Likes

Classic song haha

1 Like

Inside the grobo?

I hear what your saying but I’ve also heard let your plant gain more footing in the roots first so you don’t kill it. Idk anxiety…

1 Like

Wondering if I can just lower the water level inch or two?

Hey man don’t worry about it too much, your over thinking and that’s gonna be not so good for ur plant, you gotta remember nothing is perfect in nature but plants still survive and grow and do they thing, let the machine do it’s thing and only check on the plant once or twice a day, or when u need to trim and stuff like that, other than that don’t stress over it, be patient take ur time, observe and learn from the plant, don’t over do it you know

3 Likes

Really helps a lot! Thank you! Really! Is the lighting the same in early veg as it is germination?

Np anytime, I’m pretty sure the light is always the same, check out my gorilla glue grow

2 Likes

Hmm the more you know!

2 Likes