Dark Mode

Hey Growers. So I have heard that putting the plant in total darkness for 48 hours between flushing and harvest is a good idea for the trichomes and resin to bound to the plant resulting to a better potency. Is that something the grobo can do? Let me know your thoughts. Cheers

5 Likes

Yes and no
If you pull the power to do this your plant will die as its not getting oxygen during thid period with no air bubbles. Run a external pump and air stone for this task. Make sure to cut down in the morning when the unit would come on normally and youll be good
This is not a grobo approved technique so take care of your machine and plant!

5 Likes

Can you just turn off your lights completely in the grobo light change feature in the app, or does it only allow the max to adjust on and off 12/12? could be a nice feature to come to the app in the future!!

3 Likes

Yeah I was thinking the same or just by making a recipe that turn off the light but keeps the fans and pump on!

2 Likes

100% agree with you! We need this for sure.

1 Like

The only way currently to achieve this is unplug your unit

4 Likes

- - - [2021-10.18]:

@Etcheuda, @Hayden_Gregory,

• (What A Concept, I Love_ :sparkling_heart: The Idea_ :bulb::thought_balloon:):

• (#Good_Ideas):

Good_Ideas..1~~

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes