Curious question

When you boil at 200 for 20 min to evaporate the alcohol but not the concentrate then why doesn’t it also evaporate the thc? Or will it if it’s left for long enough? Also will it evaporate if it’s over a certain degree? MTC oil and some Flavor extract for some tinctures? Reply with recipe if you have one please:)

1 Like

@jdogman,

Curious question

((#GoodQuestion)): :question:

I will let the knowledgeable answer this one:

--

:wink:

Summary

--

I Love This Think-Man: You shared him in one of your photos and I couldn’t resist to have him too:

((#CaringIsSharing)):

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::innocent:

--

3 Likes

Where are you seeing this advice?

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

I’ve not experienced enough to answer your question but here is a recipe.
https://levooil.com/sugar-bears-with-infused-mct-oil/

1 Like

Lolololololol!!! Laughing my asterisk off!!! :crazy_face::joy: I was actually replying to this thread and when I hit the button to finish the reply I saw a picture of the red statues in my bedroom with a background of my own paint job! My eyebrows raised as my brain tried to rearrange this picture to make since!!! Then it happened :bomb: I could not control the laughter!!! I was actually looking at my own picture cropped out to express silvergrobo’s reply!!! Genius!!! Thanks for the laugh Barbara! Tooooo Funnyyy!!!

4 Likes

Magic butter machine website

1 Like

Is this what you’re referencing?

I’d say 200deg is “pushing it” (bit too hot) but that’s my opinion. Bringing it to a slow boil should take it closer to 180deg which is still pretty high. This is also quite dangerous to do.

1 Like